Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Exchange

(Topic created on: 05-07-2022 07:37 AM)
Julie84
Voyager
Options
Well had to put my s22 ultra back as the camera was faulty pictures where blury wasn't focusing. Sent it back in the 25th June to just get my replacement yesterday. Well where do I start first off dpd delivered on time but the minute I opened the jiffy bag the box that contained the phone was bashed too hell couldn't believe the state of it. I went to pull the tab that u need to as the box is ment to be sealed Well the lid just popped open itself like it had already been opened so I of course panicked thinking my phone wasn't there. Then the packaging they use to support a phone of this expense is laughable. Yet they have the ordasity too say when returning the phone package it so its protected. I've added pics. Contacted Samsung but as usual yet to respond and probably take there time. 

4 REPLIES 4
Bigtasty65
Hotshot
Options
I can back you up on that. I bought my S20 Ultra through a carrier here in the UK. My partner took delivery of the package and didn't realise the phone was actually loose. Having fallen out of the cardboard box but still contained within the plastic bag! Thankfully, and miraculously, the phone wasn't damaged at all.
I vowed from that day on that I would save up for my next handset and visit a Samsung store to buy it from.
Julie84
Voyager
Options
Yeah it's actually shocking for the price u pay for the item and this is how u get them. Yeah I don't blame u. Samsung will probably just blame the courier but if it was packaged adequately then there would be less chance of damage
0 Likes
Bigtasty65
Hotshot
Options
I deal with delivery drivers on a daily basis because of my job. Believe you me, I do blame the couriers. They should handle everything like it contains glass. No chance of that though! Lol.
Hope you get it sorted without too much hassle.
Julie84
Voyager
Options
Yeah I get there not careful but at same time the pitiful attempt at packaging u got to laugh at where's the bubble wrap or smaller box to support the phone box more so it isn't rattling about. I get if it was something at £20 but for over £1000 there should be some protection I think anyway
0 Likes