Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

eSim in S22 Ultra

(Topic created on: 08-10-2022 08:00 PM)
eSim in S22 Utra
First Poster
Options

Hello, Galaxy s22 Ultra has the eSim feature but why does any carrier not support eSim in Samsung galaxy s22 ultra in the USA? While trying to buy eSim plan, it only has the options for iPhone but not for Samsung phones.

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
Glenntech
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Very much a question for the carriers
Same with some watches as well as other Android phones
For ages only two carriers here in the UK would support ESIM
Think it's partly easier to setup ESIM with Apple products as its a limited model range. Unlike the massive variety Android has
PaulC59
Troubleshooter
Options
I never knew that esims were device specific? I can understand a difference between ios and android but wouldn't have thought that it only works on certain phones? I would have thought if your phone is esim enabled you would just add the esim I.e scan the qr code and set it up? I don't know for sure as I'm quite new to esims I have one in mine from my main carrier and I don't recall them asking for phone model when I ordered it. However I don't know enough about them to say for certain but as other users gave pointed out its vest to check with your carrier
0 Likes
MK95
First Poster
Options

MY S22 Ultra does not have a esim option... its a dual sim phone. How should i install esim in it?

0 Likes
sereywathoum
First Poster
Options

why samsung s22 ulta version thailand. can not use dual esim Stand by ? we can use only 1 sim and Esim. please detail me. Thanks you,

0 Likes