Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Original topic:

EE £300 prepaid card

(Topic created on: 03-12-2022 08:05 PM)
M-Linda
Apprentice
Options
Hi my partner has taken an additional line from EE for me the Samsung galaxy s22+ EE promised £300 prepaid card which i never received we called EE and they said it would show up om my Samsung members cant find it i had the phone since the 7th of November. Can someone point me in the right direction please. Thank you 
0 Likes
8 REPLIES 8
PaulM1
Options

Hi, @M-Linda. I hope that your partner is enjoying the S22+. 😊 As I understand it, the £300 prepaid digital card is an EE promotion. In other words, it applies/applied to a range of devices across its network. It definitely would not have been linked to the Samsung Members app.

Your partner should have received a text message to the main contact number on the account after having the new contract/phone for around 15 days. This is just so that the cooling off period has passed. 

As you evidently have not received this yet, I highly recommend getting in touch with EE's Support Team again, so that this can be pursued.

KevP79
Voyager
Options
Just looked over the EE forums and your supposed to receive a text from EE with a link to claim after 14 days of taking up the offer/recieving the phone (after the cooling off period expires).

As the offer is supplied by a third party on behalf of EE I would call EE customer support on 150 (I think) from your mobile.

I hope you get it sorted

Edit: see Paul has beat me to it lol, best of luck
M-Linda
Apprentice
Options
Thank you for your reply. Yes, he has received that text, which states there will be another text sent, nothing since, but when he called EE, the agent said it would be on Samsung acc 🤷🏽‍♀️
0 Likes
M-Linda
Apprentice
Options
Great, thank you. I will try calling on Monday again
keith30
Maestro
Options
I had the same kind of offer when I brought my s8tablet though O2 and I received £200 prepaid credit card but I like you had to wait for the text in 14 days time which I got. Then I was informed I had to wait 90days before the credit card was issued. It came as a digital credit card that I could use by online shopping or in store with the card details.
M-Linda
Apprentice
Options
When EE advertised it, it stated receive £300 prepaid card before Christmas so 🤷🏽‍♀️
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Hi @M-Linda  According to this article customers need at least a 25 GB Data plan, is this applicable? https://www.techradar.com/deals/ee-black-friday-deal-get-a-pound300-gift-card-with-your-pixel-7-pro-... 

However as @PaulM1  and @KevP79  have stated  the information will be provided by text and you would need to contact EE customer  services to resolve it.

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

M-Linda
Apprentice
Options
Yeah, I got the 125GB will call EE on Monday thank you
0 Likes