Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Do you want these One UI 5 changes

(Topic created on: 23-09-2022 11:42 AM)
drstone
Journeyman
Options
I've witnessed the One UI 5 beta 3 and here are a few suggestions from me PLEASE forward this to Samsung Korea headquarters so that the One UI 5 developers can see this 

I've attached a bunch of images of concepts of One UI 

• I really want the quick panel changed before the final release like the concept quick panel image I attached
• Also more dramatic wallpaper zoom in and out is required when opening and closing apps this will make it more smooth 
• And overall animation improvements copying the perfect fluidity of iOS animations in the final release of One UI 5 would improve the user experience 
•Adding a bounce effect in each animation
would make the software experience more smooth 
•Also releasing software updates to all regions at the same time instead of releasing region by region is very important because I paid flagship money for this phone therefore I need a flagship experience 

Here is a concept video of One UI 

Please send my requests to the development team I worked really hard on getting this information 

Thank you 

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
niraj12
Pioneer
Options
The android stock quick panel is absolutely awful and I really hope Samsung don't follow Google with this
0 Likes
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@drstone 

You really need to send your feedback via the Beta Programme channels, which means your observations will get straight to the relevant department.

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "