Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Disney

(Topic created on: 02-05-2022 03:52 PM)
aldoa75
Apprentice
Options
Hi there,  does anyone know how long it takes to get disney plus promotion code? I filled my details in 2 weeks ago.  Thanks
0 Likes
10 REPLIES 10
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Samsung will send a follow-up email in a couple of weeks and then send a final email containing the code.

This can sometimes take up to 28 days.

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

scott2121210
Explorer
Options

Hi. I am on day 32, but still no code. I'm fully registered and received the initial confirmation message. I contacted Samsung but was punted around every imaginable department, yet not one person could assist. Can you believe that??

Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra
aldoa75
Apprentice
Options
Cheers for the answers, I'll phone next week and chase it up
Caz2384
Pioneer
Options
25 days of waiting so far.
Dcelniak
First Poster
Options
It can take up to 28 days !!! I hope it won't! Getting any response from Samsung is like a miracle!!!
-Robot-
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
I am sure I got mine almost immediately, but T&C say 28v days
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options
in a while the 28 days will expire and no code ... Samsung Uk sucks ... bad customer service
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@-Robot-  I think when the promotional offer was first launched the code did come through straight away.

I initially made my claim this way and received the code within around 30 minutes,  but then I thought I'd deleted the email with code on so I made a new claim and it took around 20'ish days to arrive.

But I then found the email not long after making the 2nd claim , go figure 🤔,  so I used the first code.

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes
-Robot-
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
🤣 lucky you found it. I thought it was super fast when I did it, getting old bad memory
0 Likes