cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Disney+ Redemption- Code not working

(Topic created on: 11-05-2023 03:34 PM)
Options

Hello. 

My sister received an S22 for christmas, which was purchased in late november/ early december of 2022. A few days after, we tried to redeem the code for a year of free Disney+, but I couldnt claim at the time due to the region of my card which didnt match the region we were in. I have tried multiple times since, and I still cant redeem it, as I get the error message of:

'This code cannot be redeemed. You either have redeemed it, are already subscribed to the offer, are entering an invalid code, or are outside the required location for this offer. to check, log in to your Disney+ account.'

I do not currently have an active subscription as i let it expire so I could redeem it. I contacted disney last month who said they couldnt help but gave me a month of Disney+ until i could contact samsung support. I have just finished with samsung support who said that they cannot do anything.  

Surely I am not the first person to have this issue, and is there anything that can be done, as I cant generate a new code and I am aware that the promotion is ending at the end of march. Is there anything that can be done?

5 REPLIES 5
Geddie
First Poster
Options
I got my redemption code but now its disappeared I was waiting until my disney subscription ran out too
0 Likes
Members_Syt4z5b
First Poster
Options

I have this same issue.  Exactly as you advised.  I have a code that the terms and conditions state it can be redeemed until June 23.  However, when I enter the code, I get the same error message.  I have contacted Samsung support on this and have been made to feel like I am doing something wrong when I have followed instructions to the letter.  You're not the only one.  Have seen tweets and forum posts from various people describing the same issue.  Samsung customer service is terrible and I am sad to say, I will not be purchasing another Samsung product again.

arc1969
Explorer
Options

Exactly the same issue - trying to renew my D+ subscription at https://www.disneyplus.com/en-gb/redeem using the the Samsung code I've been holding onto for all these months, and of course, it doesn't work - I get the same error message.   Knowing Samsung, there isn't a hope in hell that we will get this resolved.

Options
Yeah unfortunately disney kept telling me to go to Samsung, and Samsung kept trying to do remote sessions but would only call for 0.3 seconds so I could never pick up on time, ended up giving up
0 Likes
Members_ceR6ScX
First Poster
Options

Glad im not the only on having these issues - seems like a massive con to get you to buy the phone then Samsung wont honour it.

They can see im eligible for the 12 months but just wont give me the code as, despite telling me on the phone I had 12 months to claim it, the offer has expired.

(1)