Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Disney+ promotional offer problems - S22 Ultra

(Topic created on: 27-04-2022 06:51 PM)
VictoriaHean
Explorer
Options

I bought the #Samsung S22 Ultra on the 7th of March and it was delivered on the 1st of April. I have been trying to ge tthe 12 month Disney+ promotional offer since then. I scanned the QR code from the samsung device, it asked me to put in details, when, where, what i bought, copy of reciept, IMEI number etc and said they would email a code and not to put in multiple requests otherwise it will hold up the claim.

I have recieved no code, no response, nothing since then. Claimed the galaxy buds at the same time, that went through no problem and they are on the way. I tried to do Disney+ again but it says the details have already been entered.

What am i supposed to do now? Where and when will i get this code? So anoying, it should not be this hard to claim this. It was one of the reasons why I bought the phone!!

27 REPLIES 27
Glenntech
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Code can take upto 28 days to be sent.
I'm sure it should arrive soon
Just remember to check your spam folder in your emails in case as well
PVJ21
First Poster
Options
Victoria I scan the qr code and it takes me round in circles. I've tried contacting Samsung, and they've been useless, they keep telling me to do the same thing, scan the qr code.
missHappy
First Poster
Options
Same problem. Where from did you claim galaxy buds though?
Rjwb
Pioneer
Options
I'm in the same boat. Registered for the code on 2nd of April, earbuds due for delivery tomorrow, and not had anything. It's been 25 days, says it can take 28 days on the terms and conditions so only a few days left.
Aklima
Big Cheese
Options
Hi,
If you go to the members page and click on boost. You will find Disney plus options their
0 Likes
beelol93
Apprentice
Options

I also signed up for the disney+ promotion on my galaxy tab s8+ using the QR code on 1st April and have not received anything yet (applied for the earbuds same day and they're due for delivery in the next few days). Samsung support is absolutely useless, wasted 50+ minutes talking to them just now only for them to tell me to wait for a code. What a joke.

Rjwb
Pioneer
Options
If you registered on 1st april you should have your code by tomorrow going by the terms and conditions. Support have been pretty good in my experience with a different issue. Maybe email support if your code doesn't come by the weekend
Moak khan
Apprentice
Options

This is useless services,  they make it very hard for one to apply for such offers and the service is extremely useless , me being a apple user , they are well ahead of this game .

You spend so much on a device which is avergae compared to the iphone 13 .

They could have compensated with a quality service .

Cheap service with cheap product

Esther4
Apprentice
Options

I've had the same problems. I've been waiting 3 weeks for a code now.  I haven't even had any acknowledgement of my claim. The only way I can see I've definitely submitted is when I try to claim again it tells me my details have already been submitted. 

I'm not holding out much hope at this point.  I've just accepted that Samsung are happy to advertise things and then not deliver.