Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Disney+ Promotion

(Topic created on: 14-04-2022 10:14 AM)
NeelyPeely
Apprentice
Options
Hi. I received an email a few days ago to redeem my code for the 12 months Disney+ subscription. However the email doesn't contain a code. Where I suspect it should be is blank. So when I press the Redeem Code button, it takes me to Disney+ site but I can't do anything else.
Tried contacting support on Twitter who advised me to contact online shop support who were useless. Not sure who to contact about this as no one so far knows anything about it. Anyone else had a similar issue?
8 REPLIES 8
SereneH
Options

Hi, @NeelyPeely 

Can you drop Sam_UK a PM with your email address, so we can look into this? 😊

giphy.gif
0 Likes
NeelyPeely
Apprentice
Options
Yeah, sure......how?
0 Likes
Sam_UK
Options

@NeelyPeely , We've got a guide on how to send Private/Direct Messages on the Community here: https://eu.community.samsung.com/t5/samsung-lounge/how-to-send-a-private-message-on-the-samsung-comm... 

If you're using the Members app to access the Community, easiest way to get to the profile page of someone (and direct message them from there)  is to click on their profile pic and username in a topic.

0 Likes
Members_0gjprjs
First Poster
Options

I have the same problem. I filled out the form but says my imei was already submitted yet I have received no disney code!

0 Likes
NeelyPeely
Apprentice
Options
Bizarrely today I received another email, this time containing a code. Someone else mentioned they had also received 2 emails, the first without a code, so maybe this is how it is being done? Bonkers way to do it if that's the case as it just causes confusion. I don't think it has appeared as a result of my contacting the support via Twitter as they don't have my email details. Hopefully yours will turn up too.
0 Likes
Em-m
First Poster
Options

Can you guys help? I have applied for the promotion since april 3, they told me to wait for 28 days but until now i havent received any email either in inbox or spam folder. I have followed up with 5 agents since may 3 but no one from the upper team is contacting me. Its frustrating. 

0 Likes
CarlSamsDAd
Student
Options

No shock - not just me then!  Hope everyone on here got their issues resolved.

I have had the same issue - logged in - said I wasn't eligible. Cleared cache etc and repeated. When on the online chat - got told to clear cache. Did it again even though I knew it wouldn't work. Got put on hold to speak to 'technical support' - and now just been cut off after 30+ minutes waiting in a 'queue'.   Can someone please help or give me a number to speak to someone who WILL help.  Much obliged for any ideas! I have bought two phones for my sons and expect better customer service than that. 

0 Likes
PaulM1
Options

Hi, @CarlSamsDAd. If you're based in the UK, you can reach out to our Support Teams from here:

https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/contact/

If you're based in Ireland, the address is:

https://www.samsung.com/ie/support/contact/

I want to ensure that you can claim your code as soon as possible, so I want to ensure that all bases are covered!

To make this as quick and as straightforward as possible, please follow all the steps below to claim your Disney+ Boost code:

1. Use the Google Chrome browser on your eligible device.

2. Visit www.samsung.com/uk/boost/disneyplus

or the Irish URL: www.samsung.com/ie/boost/disneyplus

3. Scroll down to ‘Entertainment Offers’

4. Click Disney+ and select the correct offer (6 or 12 months, in this case).

5. When prompted to sign in to your Samsung account, please click ‘Sign in with this Galaxy Device.’

6. When signed in, please click the ‘Claim Offer’ button for the code to appear.

7. If you want to continue with the redemption, go to step 8, if you want to save the code for later redemption.

8. Click ‘Copy code and claim offer’ – this will take you to the Disney+ website.

9. The code will be automatically inputted into the system and you will need to create a Disney+ account, or sign in to your existing account.

10. When you are happy with the terms and when you are ready to redeem the code, please click ‘Agree and subscribe’.

Please let me know how you get on.

0 Likes