13-04-2022 04:18 PM in
14-04-2022 10:14 AM in
@NeelyPeely , We've got a guide on how to send Private/Direct Messages on the Community here: https://eu.community.samsung.com/t5/samsung-lounge/how-to-send-a-private-message-on-the-samsung-comm...
If you're using the Members app to access the Community, easiest way to get to the profile page of someone (and direct message them from there) is to click on their profile pic and username in a topic.
15-04-2022 04:02 PM - last edited 15-04-2022 04:03 PM
17-05-2022 08:12 AM in
Can you guys help? I have applied for the promotion since april 3, they told me to wait for 28 days but until now i havent received any email either in inbox or spam folder. I have followed up with 5 agents since may 3 but no one from the upper team is contacting me. Its frustrating.
31-12-2022 04:19 PM in
No shock - not just me then! Hope everyone on here got their issues resolved.
I have had the same issue - logged in - said I wasn't eligible. Cleared cache etc and repeated. When on the online chat - got told to clear cache. Did it again even though I knew it wouldn't work. Got put on hold to speak to 'technical support' - and now just been cut off after 30+ minutes waiting in a 'queue'. Can someone please help or give me a number to speak to someone who WILL help. Much obliged for any ideas! I have bought two phones for my sons and expect better customer service than that.
31-12-2022 05:17 PM - last edited 31-12-2022 05:19 PM
Hi, @CarlSamsDAd. If you're based in the UK, you can reach out to our Support Teams from here:
If you're based in Ireland, the address is:
I want to ensure that you can claim your code as soon as possible, so I want to ensure that all bases are covered!
To make this as quick and as straightforward as possible, please follow all the steps below to claim your Disney+ Boost code:
1. Use the Google Chrome browser on your eligible device.
2. Visit www.samsung.com/uk/boost/disneyplus
or the Irish URL: www.samsung.com/ie/boost/disneyplus
3. Scroll down to ‘Entertainment Offers’
4. Click Disney+ and select the correct offer (6 or 12 months, in this case).
5. When prompted to sign in to your Samsung account, please click ‘Sign in with this Galaxy Device.’
6. When signed in, please click the ‘Claim Offer’ button for the code to appear.
7. If you want to continue with the redemption, go to step 8, if you want to save the code for later redemption.
8. Click ‘Copy code and claim offer’ – this will take you to the Disney+ website.
9. The code will be automatically inputted into the system and you will need to create a Disney+ account, or sign in to your existing account.
10. When you are happy with the terms and when you are ready to redeem the code, please click ‘Agree and subscribe’.
Please let me know how you get on.