Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Disney Plus redeeming code issue

(Topic created on: 30-03-2023 01:14 PM)
Cdtplug
Navigator
Options

Anyone who is having an issue using the Disney plus code you got from your phone or tablet, use this link https://www.disneyplus.com/en-gb/redeem enter your current email address registered with Disney after you enter the code. As long as you Disney account has expired/cancelled it will restart the subscription.

Big gotcha here though, it willl say it will put you on a monthly subscription or you can change to the cheaper monthly subscription. DO NOT change to yearly. It will charge you there and then for the following years subscription. Even if you cancel it, you will still be charged to the end of the 2nd year after your free year.

I'm trying to get through to Disney to ask for my money back. What a scam on DIsney part, basically allow you to change to a yeary subscription, while you have an active subscrition and take the money there and then, not when its due for renewal.

28 REPLIES 28
Members_WbTUJEr
First Poster
Options

Well Samsung have let me down............ I have been awaiting my code since March for when I received my phone. Technical Support, escalations, speaking to numerous agents and responses have not been received. Now had a response early this morning I have to wait longer, as they have broken contract I have requested a refund of the phone which they are happy to arrange. Sounds very fishy and sounds like a bigger problem than what was first proposed.

Anyone else experiencing this?

0 Likes
Members_wFST1SA
Student
Options

The way I managed to do this was to 1. use your Samsung phone browser(not any other browser but the one made by samsung) 2. This shows the link that leads yo to the dysneyplus page

0 Likes
ShazB
First Poster
Options
Yes been a few days and they even had remote access to my phone and were doing exactly what I was. 2 hour on still nothing. Waited for a call back that never happened another hour on the phone with again remote access still nothing.

HOWEVER,

I decided to try again and I clicked on the padlock in the top search box where (pop ups) are blocked. Simply unlocked it to allow pop up. And BOOM STRAIGHT AWAY I code my code and redeemed,

So.thing so simple. There own IT didn't try this with their (Smart Tutor) remote access app 🙄.

Hope this may help a few people out there.
0 Likes
Rahman24
First Poster
Options

Mine worse, I can't find the redeem code even I have followed the instruction on the website, it's already cost me money for unintended subscription on disney

0 Likes
simonfa
Student
Options

I just had a similar issue and it brought me here. I got a code back in May and just went to use it now, but it said that the code wasn't usable.

I sorted it by getting a new code through the Samsung Boost app. Worked like a charm after that.

0 Likes
trevorrg22
Journeyman
Options

*Firefox browser doesn't work for claiming this Disney+ boost, try Chrome*

Incase anyone was having issues like I was,  using Firefox browser doesn't seem to work when you try and redeem this.  I had to use Chrome browser on the phone and then all worked fine and I was redirected to a screen with a claim code, then from there to Disney+.  All now up and running ok

0 Likes
Members_E2M0yWQ
First Poster
Options

Thank god someone is on the money, how come searching "redeem disney samsung offer" doesnt take you to the right page.

proof that anything free is made hard to access

mikenowellsmith
Student
Options
I've tried several times to redeem my Samsung code, but the Disney app doesn't give me the option it says monthly or yearly, I pressed monthly and it took the money out of my account, I managed to get a refund today but there's no option to enter the code anyone have a answer for this please?
0 Likes
Members_K5MfiSa
First Poster
Options

Thanks for the link .. I have been struggling for 2 hours to redeem my Samsung code and you have solved what Samsung couldnt.