Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Disney plus code

(Topic created on: 27-09-2022 05:40 PM)
benauger94
First Poster
Options

Hi. I purchase 2 Samsung galaxy s22 contract phones on the 10th of September.  DPD have lost the phones and Currys are due to send out replacement by middle of next week. I notice that the current 12month disney plus offer finishes in 2 days. Will I still be able to claim it? Currya have sent over a proof of purchase with the IMEI number and make/model number for each phone but I still can't claim. Thanks

2 REPLIES 2
JonWillis
Apprentice
Options

If you have the IMEI number, you might be in luck. You used to be able to type in the IMEI number on the website (although at one point, it was taking it from the phone/Samsung account instead)

Try going here on your current phone whilst logged into your Samsung account to see if you can enter the IMEI.

https://www.samsung.com/uk/boost/disneyplus/

0 Likes
KholaI
Options

Hey @benauger94 

Not to worry, you'll still be able to claim the Promotion! You'll have to use the S22 to claim this, so we'd advise waiting for the phones to be delivered. If you experience any issues when you receive your phones, drop our Social Media Team a message on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram and they'll happily look into this with you.

0 Likes