Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Disney plus 12 month offer

(Topic created on: 24-01-2023 09:57 PM)
Paulsparks
Journeyman
Options
Hi, I bought my galaxy s22ultra 5g 512gb on 16th December 2022, and have been trying since to find out my Disney+ activation code and how to use it, I've called and was sent a link that doesn't work I've tried several times on different days but say's page isn't available. Also claimed cashback £300 which was accepted within a day I expected to get the money pretty quickly although it says upto 45 day's. Any thoughts/ help will be gratefully received, and Thanks in advance 👍 don't know which part of the site to post on so advice on that too would be useful for the future 👍😊 
0 Likes
10 REPLIES 10
Dillz_97
Student
Options
Try this:
https://www.samsung.com/uk/boost/disney/

Or download Samsung boost. I think that's on Galaxy store not play store.
This link should work
Jamla2023
Apprentice
Options
Hi I had his problem this week , it worked on my friend's Tablet but not mine ..you need to go samsung .com or the link they email you choosing boost ( disney + ) .click on it ,thn sign in with the device not the account details ....mine did not give me this option , after sessions on live chat they offered to book a appointment to takeover the tablet remotely and do it ....unfortunately I did not have time to wait couple hours for call back the next day . But I found out if you go play store and download Smart tutor , it made for samsung.. install it fully , at end it gives you a number to ring .you ring it , speak to a person and samsung remotely takes over and install disney plus for you ...I did this on my tablet and phoned on my phone , so you may need to ring on another phone , as the offer in on your phone .
0 Likes
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Hi @Paulsparks 

Does the link supplied by @Dillz_97 work to start the claim process.

> https://www.samsung.com/uk/boost/ 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes
Paulsparks
Journeyman
Options
Thanks for your time, the link works, takes me to the boost page, I log in with my device then search for Disney plus and click on it and it takes me back to the original boost page, continuous loop getting know where, very frustrating almost like they don't want me to claim I've googled it and load's of people having same problems, it really shouldn't be this hard? I've downloaded boost and the app does the same. I'm sure I must be missing something?
0 Likes
AJames60
Student
Options

Exactly the same thing happens to me and get nowhere

0 Likes
Paulsparks
Journeyman
Options
Hi it did but I had to change my cookie settings first to allow cookies on the Samsung site then it worked, before that it just sent me in circle's. Hope this helps ☺️👍
0 Likes
AJames60
Student
Options

Thanks but no good for me...Just the same old circle...It asks me to sign in on galaxy device which I do and then I just get the same page with no further link to continue the claim....

0 Likes
Paulsparks
Journeyman
Options
That's what was happening to me, I had to go into my chrome browser settings allow cookies then restart phone and it worked after about 4 weeks of nothing, the cashback came through just before the 45 day's by a day or 2.
0 Likes
AJames60
Student
Options

Managed to get hold of Samsung Support and I am now waiting for a remote assistance session as the steps they advised (many posted on this forum) did not work. There is obviously a technical glitch that stops customers receiving advertised offers......

0 Likes