Umut3549
First Poster
Options
rubbish please don't buy phones phone freezes many times a day 😡😡😡
4 REPLIES 4
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

I totally understand and appreciate it's frustrating and extremely annoying when our phone's don't work as they should be @Umut3549 

When a phone isn't working as it should be I suggest the following generic self help troubleshooting guides.

• Make sure the phone's software is up to date.
  • Ensure apps in the Samsung Galaxy Store and Playstore are updated.
  • This clears the phone's system partition cache file. No personal information is lost. https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/mobile-devices/how-do-i-clear-the-cache-on-my-device/ You may need to insert your earphones or hook upto a turned On laptop to access this section. 
  • This allows only stock apps and themes to work. https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/mobile-devices/how-to-start-my-galaxy-device-in-safe-mode/ 
  • If a person has used Smartswitch then factory reset and set the phone up a new i.e no back ups and see how the phone performs then. If all is OK then something in the bank up maybe corrupted. Download your apps via your MyLibrary in the Playstore. I also prefer to use my Samsung Cloud Backup as Smartswitch has been known to cause issues.
  • Send any relevant error reports and feedback via the Samsung Members App under the GetHelp section.
  • As a very last resort back up and factory reset.
  • If your past any relevant cooling off period use a Samsung Service Centre. If your within your cooling off period ask for a replacement if all the above guides do not help.

I wish you all the best. :smiling-face: 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

John19691969
Hotshot
Options
Send the rubbish back !
0 Likes
Official_Block
Navigator
Options
Try reseting the phone, if that doesn't help, well... get a refund.
0 Likes
Options
Wow...
0 Likes