Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery date

(Topic created on: 24-02-2022 10:31 AM)
spacedout
Pioneer
Options

Hi, 

I was just wondering when did people order their phones and what was the wait times like for the delivery?

I pre-ordered my sky blue 256gb ultra on the 18th of February same with a case. The case came this monday but the phone delivery says it'll be around 18th of March. Is this similar to everyone else?

The status has been "processing" for a while now with no updates.

0 Likes

2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
Solution
TommyTizzle
Pathfinder
Options
So I ordered the S22 Ultra 256Gb in burgundy on the 15th February, estimated delivery is for 15th March. Already received the cover I ordered separately.

I would imagine because of the overwhelming amount of pre-orders, Samsung is trying to honour all the pre-orders from the first week.

People are receiving their phones ahead of the estimated delivery date so I'd say if yours is showing the 18th of March, then you should expect it to arrive a few days earlier but can't be guaranteed.

Also, take into account that if you ordered one of the exclusive colours then there is a wait time of 4 weeks from the date you ordered.

View solution in context

Solution
Glenntech
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
You've ordered a website only exclusive colour. So it does say it will take 4 weeks till delivery.

I ordered the red phone and that was on first day of pre order. So mine will be 10th March.

Afraid you will have to sit tight and wait. Four weeks isn't too long to wait though

View solution in context

76 REPLIES 76
Amanda3
Journeyman
Options
I'm wondering the same, I ordered 2 weeks ago
Solution
TommyTizzle
Pathfinder
Options
So I ordered the S22 Ultra 256Gb in burgundy on the 15th February, estimated delivery is for 15th March. Already received the cover I ordered separately.

I would imagine because of the overwhelming amount of pre-orders, Samsung is trying to honour all the pre-orders from the first week.

People are receiving their phones ahead of the estimated delivery date so I'd say if yours is showing the 18th of March, then you should expect it to arrive a few days earlier but can't be guaranteed.

Also, take into account that if you ordered one of the exclusive colours then there is a wait time of 4 weeks from the date you ordered.
KayNgo
Apprentice
Options
My pre order with my phone network quotes 11 Mar 22
spacedout
Pioneer
Options

I wonder though as people seem to be getting their orders earlier than the delivery date. But I do understand the difficulty in shipping all the orders out when its in high demand.

0 Likes
LesTom
Pioneer
Options
I ordered the 256GB in graphite on the 9th of February and it says delivery on the 10th of March, like the original poster it still says "processing"
Simzz
Journeyman
Options
I pre-ordered my device, S22 Ultra about a week and a half ago, and received it yesterday morning. I heard that the demand is high, so it's forcing Samsung to push back some delivery dates to meet demand. I didn't order through Samsung, I upgraded through Three.
spacedout
Pioneer
Options

Fair enough. Hope you enjoy your phone! Looking forward to receiving mine

0 Likes
Maari90
Explorer
Options
I ordered the ultra 1tb in green on the day of preorder, was meant to be delivered tomorrow but got the delayed text yesterday and no update on my order on the website. Still says delivery from Feb 25th, still processing
Simzz
Journeyman
Options
I'm enjoying it so far, but it's not too much difference than the previous two, the s21 ultra and s20 ultra. I mean, it is different, but it's not a huge jump. If you skipped it this year, you wouldn't miss out on much. In saying that, I hope you enjoy your device when you get it too.
0 Likes