Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delayed Delivery

(Topic created on: 08-01-2023 09:58 AM)
KjS67
Apprentice
Options

Pretty much annoyed with Samsung at the moment. Ordered my S22 Ultra 10 Dec 2021, was supposed to be here today, get a email this morning saying delayed for a further two weeks. I have seen some messages where they say, they have had delays much more and more than once. Well Samsung if I get another Bloody 'delayed' message again I shall CANCEL my order. Plus their customer service is not exactly that good either. Took me three tries before I found out about were and how I send my old device in. Not getting fobbed off anymore. 

0 Likes
11 REPLIES 11
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

I appreciate how frustrating it can be when the phone yo got excited about then goes on a supplier delay @KjS67 

Kinda knocks off a bit of the shine and excitement  😔 

Did you choose an online exclusive colour ?

I hope you receive your new phone ASAP 🤞

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes
KjS67
Apprentice
Options
Hi, yes it does knock the shine off. Esp as I am a loyal samsung customer, been like that nearly 20 years, tv, tablet and my trade in phone all samsung. Yes i choose an on line offer of an exclusive colour plus trade in my old phone. Well its up to samsung if they want to loose a customer.
0 Likes
CarlH
Options

Exclusive colours can take longer for delivery, @KjS67. Take a look at the following link at point 2: https://www.samsung.com/uk/smartphones/galaxy-s22-ultra/

For more updates on your order, it would be best to contact the Online Shop Team directly on 03307267467. 

0 Likes
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

I had a feeling you may have chosen an online exclusive colour option @KjS67 

When I purchased my Samsung Galaxy s²² Ultra Phanton Black I initially looked at the Graphite version however due to the possibility of a delay connected to the online exclusive options I chose the Phanton Black.

It would indeed be a shame if this buying experience pushed you to switching brands.

Were you not aware of the possible delays with online exclusive colours  ?

0 Likes
KjS67
Apprentice
Options
Honestly had no idea of the delays. Also because i could trade my old s10 plus so was a bit of money off.
Bigtasty65
Hotshot
Options
I really recommend people buy the phone they want in store rather than online.
I know it costs a bit to travel somewhere but at least you can have a few beers on the way! If you go by train of course 😁
0 Likes
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

That's fair enough then @KjS67 and I fully understand trading in your old phone can reduce the initial cost quite a lot 👍 

@Bigtasty65 I agree for the standard colours but in this instance @KjS67 wanted a particular colour that can only be purchased direct from Samsung through their Online Shop Site.

0 Likes
HootleTootle
Voyager
Options
You're waiting 13 months? Wow.
0 Likes
KjS67
Apprentice
Options
Hell i better not be waiting 13 months !!
0 Likes