Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Crackling audio

(Topic created on: 04-11-2022 06:12 PM)
RuthWillow
Explorer
Options
I'm sick and tired of this s22+ crackling audio. First ever time to be let down by Samsung. Even when you report the bug, they say they couldn't see anything wrong in the logs. Stops shortly if you take out your sim tray and let air out. Very ghetto honestly. 
4 REPLIES 4
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Have you ran the diagnostic test tool found in your Samsung Members App @RuthWillow 

I understand and appreciate this must be super annoying for you.

Perhaps a Samsung Service Centre can check out your phone too.

If I can be of any further help then please don't hesitate. Take care.  😎 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes
RuthWillow
Explorer
Options
I've done everything you have said. They come back and say there is no problem. It's an air pressure issue in all s22 phones.
0 Likes
TBflyer
Apprentice
Options

I need to find a way to claim a warrantee issue.  The air pressure/speaker issue wont go away.  I travel for work for the airlines and everytime I land I have to take out the sim card, tap it a few times, and reinsert.  I think this  a little much for a phone that cost this much.  T-Mobile says to come on here for support.  I've been having this problem since I got it and I might literally switch to Apple now.  Been an android/samsung guy my whole life.  This is trash.  Can anyone help on where to get the ball rolling?  It's not an insurance claim/damage issue.  This is a known problem/defect from Samsung for the S22.  

0s
Student
Options
I'm in a similar position, did you get anywhere?
0 Likes