Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Complimentary s22 Ultra with 8k tv

(Topic created on: 27-09-2022 03:27 PM)
ravifuel
Apprentice
Options

Has anyone received there complimentary s22 ultra yet?

mine just says approved, but nothing else?

0 Likes
9 REPLIES 9
Options
Do t know of any complimentary S22 phones. I've never known Samsung be that generous.
If I helped or solved your problem, please like or tick solved.

Have been using phones since 1993, and am self taught.

I offer advice for free, cos I think it'll help, if it doesn't, explain why, I might learn something new too.

Current phone Galaxy S22 Ultra
Previous phones: most S series, Note 2, Samsung Alpha, iPhone 3gs, far too many Nokia's!
0 Likes
ravifuel
Apprentice
Options
Yes, it was a promotion they did in August, buy an 8k TV and get the phone free after 30 days. I was buying the TV anyway, so a no brainer 👍👍
dj9494
Voyager
Options
Try contacting the coustom care , they might help you with it
0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@ravifuel: If you have already claimed the Galaxy S22 Ultra, and have received a verification email to say that your claim has been successful, then please be aware that it can take up to 45 days for the phone to be delivered to you. In the meantime you can track the progress of your claim via the link below. 

https://2021.samsungpromotions.claims/8KTVreward2022

0 Likes
Options
Try this link
https://2021.samsungpromotions.claims/8KTVreward2022/en-GB/my-claim

It tells you to enter your codes you got when you made your claim.

Bloody good deal. I didn't get a lead free with my TV!

I offer advice for free, cos I think it'll help, if it doesn't, explain why, I might learn something new too.

Previous phones: most S series, Note 2, Samsung Alpha, iPhone 3gs, far too many Nokia's!
0 Likes
ravifuel
Apprentice
Options
Done that! Says it will be dispatched within 45 days...just got to wait now then 🤔🤔
0 Likes
Options
8KTVreward2022@samsungpromotions.claims

That's what comes up in the TnCs to contact if any problems.

You'll have your claim ref code in the email you received after claiming, so use that as point of reference.

0 Likes
keith30
Maestro
Options
Samsung are always doing offers so you've done well getting a top flagship phone out of the deal, mind you the price of T.V's it's peanuts to them.
0 Likes
Options
I know from past giveaways, Samsung ain't the quickest in dispatching, and usually wait until all who could have, and then send the all out at once.

That's how it seems to me.

0 Likes