Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Complaints ombudsman

(Topic created on: 15-09-2023 01:50 PM)
ta86
Explorer
Options
Hello,

Does anyone know who the ombudsman is for Samsung OR any information about escalating your complaints if samsung is not helpful.
0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6
AaronAJ
Options

@ta86 I am sorry to hear you wish to complain, this is not the service we strive for. If you'd like, you can send me a direct message and we can discuss this together.

0 Likes
ta86
Explorer
Options
Thanks. Please check DM
0 Likes
ta86
Explorer
Options
Image Screenshot_20230915_155907_Device Services.jpg
0 Likes
Jo-Anne Stang
First Poster
Options

I would also appreciate knowing the answer to this as I’m having an issue with SAMSUNG shipping my grandson a phone that I purchased online for him through Samsung Canada.  They shipped a phone with a different IMEI number than the one showing on the invoice and now will not help me with SAMSUNG care.  I didn’t even know what an IMEI number was until I called SAMSUNG care.  Clearly this is a SAMSUNG error and I’d like to explore ways to have this resolved fairly.

0 Likes
Members_CZmhp2S
First Poster
Options

i to am having issues, unresoloved, discriminated by samsung, not willing to resolve, from a longtime samsung comsumer... very much let down, consistanly inconsistant.

0 Likes
Members_hxJoK03
First Poster
Options

Hi AaronAJ - I would like to escalate my order issue with Samsung. I've spoken to different people in the last 3 days and spent nearly 8 hours on the phone and still no resolution for me.

Can you please tell me how to raise a complaint with Smasung ? Shop team has no clue and gave me a contact number which do not exist.

Thanks!

Jitesh

0 Likes