Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Claiming gifts

(Topic created on: 30-09-2022 03:16 PM)
bearddaniel
First Poster
Options
Does any 1 know how to claim free gifts? I purchased the S22+ today and can claim free buds 2 but dunno how. Can any 1 help please 

0 Likes
14 REPLIES 14
AshP_
Options

Hi @bearddaniel, congrats on your new S22+, excellent choice! You can claim your free pair of Buds2 here: https://2021.samsungpromotions.claims/giftbuds2

You'll need to wait until your phone arrives to submit your claim, as you'll need to enter your serial and IMEI numbers into the claim form. You'll be able to locate these by heading to Settings > About phone.

mcke
First Poster
Options
Samsung Galaxy Buds 2
0 Likes
poole81
First Poster
Options
Hi dose anyone know if I could claim a free pair of buds I have just had a Samsung galaxy s22 come today if anyone could help me I would be grateful thank you
0 Likes
bearddaniel
First Poster
Options
Try this worked for me last month
0 Likes
poole81
First Poster
Options
Thank you
0 Likes
Lynlum
Student
Options
Pls can someone help me out, I bought Samsung Galaxy s22+ in November 2022 and my phone has arrived and I am using it but yet to claim my free pair of Buds 2, pls help me out. Thanks
Lynlum
0 Likes
Lynlum
Student
Options
Pls can someone help me as to how to claim free Samsung free ear Buds, I tried filling the form but is saying the promo is for those that purchased September 31st to October and I purchased in November. Pls can someone explain to me better.
0 Likes
AshP_
Options

Hi @Lynlum, we hope you're enjoying your new S22+! You'd need to have purchased your phone between the 30th of September and the 31st of October 2022 to be eligible for a pair of Buds2. As you've purchased outside of the promotional period, you wouldn't be able to claim. Further information can be found in the Terms and Conditions here.

0 Likes