Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charging issues even after September update

(Topic created on: 13-09-2022 04:41 PM)
S22ultra2
Pioneer
Options

I have been running through many charging issues since 1 August update and was hopping that next update will get things fixed, but unfortunately 1 September update didn't resolve anything.

Phones refuses to show fast or superfast charging, only Cable Charging and sometimes it shows the Moisture Detected notification. 

Samsung you are getting this too far... 

0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6
Lgr83
First Poster
Options

Oh my,I thought it was just me,my phone has been ridiculous and honestly I see no differences good or bad after this last update,Samsung is def.my favorite and of course I'll stick withem but fixing this would be great

0 Likes
Tourbillon De La Vie
Samsung Members Star ★
Options

Contact support via Samsung members app

0 Likes
S22ultra2
Pioneer
Options

@Tourbillon De La Vie they can't seem to help. Samsung didn't even said a word about this major issue

0 Likes
Tourbillon De La Vie
Samsung Members Star ★
Options

What was their, support, reply? 

keith30
Maestro
Options
The September software update was to fix various security issues and patches, I don't think it had anything to fix charging issues. I think you may have to have it looked at by the Samsung engineers. Iv'e never had any charging issues on my S22 ultra and I think most people haven't either.
0 Likes
S22ultra2
Pioneer
Options

@Tourbillon De La Vie they kept saying that they aren't aware of the issue and I need to visit a official service store. 

@keith30 actually lot of users are pointing out the exact same issue after the 1 August update

0 Likes