Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cant Pay with Paypal when buying S22+

(Topic created on: 19-02-2022 12:20 PM)
Chintan1899
Student
Options
I am trying to purchase S22+ on Samsung website.  I want to use paypal credit to pay but option is not there when I purchase with TRADE-IN option. Without Trade-in I can use paypal. Is there any solution in this? 

I already have pre-approved praypal credit so I thought I use this. I will have to skip purchasing this year if I cant use Paypal Credit. 
7 REPLIES 7
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

It appears there have been a few glitches this time around with paying by Klarna but I haven't seen much connected to PayPal Credit.

It appears something negative can happen to some when a Trade In is added for some reason.

You could try clearing your browser cache and history and try again or use another browser or another device to try and Pre Order.

Or consider selling your phone privately instead of trading in as a last resort.

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes
Chintan1899
Student
Options
Thanks for reply. Ill try different devise as i have tried all browser on the phone including incognito mode. Called Samsung support they said coz "your have used your EMIE number for trading". At that point I gave up. Thank you for help.
0 Likes
dsss
Voyager
Options
PayPal isn't working as I tried to buy 45W charger it didn't go through 3 times so there's a glitch
0 Likes
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@Chintan1899 

https://eu.community.samsung.com/t5/galaxy-s22-series/can-you-use-paypal-credit-and-trade-in-your-de... 

We've been monitoring your comments and have had it confirmed that Trade-in is not available with PayPal credit. 

You can use our trade in if you choose to pay with Klarna and Samsung Finance which both offer the opportunity to spread the cost of your purchase.

You can find out about all of our ways to shop on our website.  "

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

Robhar89
First Poster
Options
I had this issue I ended up having to use klarna not the end of the world but I prefer PayPal as it doesn't come up separately on my credit score, I also had glitches while using klarna and messed up my first order and was having to guess the button layout under the page ontop, can't wait for my s22 ultra tho
0 Likes
Mikeal
Pioneer
Options
I posted an issue with PayPal Credit and Samsung Finanace here as well and no one from Samsung has replied to my question. After PayPal credit has refused me for a credit I used Samsung Finance which I am happy to put a one off pay of £600 and monthly pay of £35. Still Samsung not happy with this and probably prefer me to dish out the entire £1,034 from my debit card. I opted to buy Google pixel 6 pro instead.
0 Likes
Teasy33553
First Poster
Options
Tried to buy a S23 with trade in, won't let me use PayPal. Was accepted for Samsung Credit but then asked for a photo I.D.. I don't drive so no i.d.. pathetic imo going through so many hoops. I'll just buy a different phone I suppose.
0 Likes