Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cancel order.

(Topic created on: 22-03-2022 10:10 AM)
Playmak3r
Pioneer
Options
According to Samsung own website https://www.samsung.com/uk/shop-faq/returns-and-cancellations/can-i-cancel-my-order/ it so easy and simple to cancel an order. 
Decided to cancel my order after 6 weeks of waiting, even that seems tricky and elusive as my order. I only have the option to return or exchange, where's the cancel order option 🤔.
Baffles me how a company like Samsung can't have a proper functioning website like they claimed and meet there order's deadlines. They becoming more of a joke every passing day.
I know some things are out of there control like chip shortages or other external issues but there lack of communication isn't helping there course.
7 REPLIES 7
CarlH
Options

Hey @Playmak3r. Should you wish to cancel your order, it would be best to contact the Online Shop Team directly on 03307267467. Hope this helps. 

0 Likes
BigRuffs
Journeyman
Options
This is how mine looks. Screenshot_20220322-101241_Chrome_22300_1647943961.jpg
0 Likes
Playmak3r
Pioneer
Options
This what mine looks like. Missing the Cancel option. SmartSelect_20220322-101810_Samsung Internet_81861_1647944594.jpg
0 Likes
BigRuffs
Journeyman
Options
I'd say call them. I was just on hold for 20 mins before having a pointless call asking where my phones were.
John19691969
Hotshot
Options
Only 10 months the S23 series will be out 🙂
0 Likes
smiley
Troubleshooter
Options
I think as you ordered a bespoke colour that it is a special order and non-cancellable 😲

Suggest calling them. Samsung inability to deliver to the dates as promised should be enough reason to negotiate a cancellation.

Smiley.
- Smiley
------------------------------------------------------------------------
SAMSUNG S23 ULTRA 512GB SM-S918B/DS

Samsung Galaxy Watch 5 Pro SM-R920 in Grey Titanium
Samsung Galaxy Buds2 Pro SM-R510 in Graphite
Playmak3r
Pioneer
Options
No guarantee the next S series will be any better and might be delayed also if Samsung end up playing caught all year 🤔.
0 Likes