Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't delete voicemail

(Topic created on: 13-12-2022 07:58 PM)
smashmac
First Poster
Options

I cannot delete any voicemail and now it is full. Every time I try to delete it says "please wait while the voicemail is being downloaded. Suggestions, please??

0 Likes
10 REPLIES 10
papashaun
Troubleshooter
Options
Think you might need to contact your network provider
0 Likes
-Robot-
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
That's definitely a network provider issue
0 Likes
Mitzzz999
Hotshot
Options
Sometimes a SIM swap (replacement SIM) fixes this issue.
0 Likes
Hannah Tilbury
First Poster
Options

I am having the same issue.  Did you find out what to do?  This just started on the latest update. 

0 Likes
kat19136
Student
Options

How is this a network provider issue? Can you please explain how I can get them to help with this?  I am having this issue currently as well.

0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@kat19136: Please can you take a look at the steps provided in the link below, and let me know if this helps?

https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/mobile-devices/how-to-remove-voicemail-notifications/

Please focus on the first three troubleshooting steps: Listen to your voicemail, Clear cache and data, and Customise voicemail notifications, and tap the drop down arrow on the right side of each heading to show the relevant steps. 

0 Likes
kat19136
Student
Options

Thank you! That worked!

papashaun
Troubleshooter
Options
Some network providers store your voicemail on their servers rather than on your phone - if you have to dial a number from your phone to hear your voicemail then will prob be on the providers server. Some providers have a limit on the number of voicemail you can have stored / saved. If you do have to dial in to your voicemail there is usually option to save messages or delete them etc
Would be worth checking with your provider if this is the case with yourself
0 Likes
Enjay57
First Poster
Options

I tried this and it worked.

Open voicemail app - click on the 3 dots at top right corner - hit refresh. It then let's you listen to and delete the voicemails.

0 Likes