Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Calls dropping

(Topic created on: 17-03-2022 02:15 PM)
mark770
Voyager
Options
Anyone having issues with calls dropping after approx 10 mins? Pretty much every call that I make drops between 10 and 15 mins. My data services also appear to freeze whilst on a voice call. Fairly certain it isn't due to my network as no issues with the S21 Ultra I upgraded from
23 REPLIES 23
StuartR
Troubleshooter
Options
No issues at all with my S22 like you describe or any other issues for that matter, I'm on EE.

Maybe worth trying again tomorrow to rule out network issues.
mark770
Voyager
Options
I'm on Virgin that piggyback on Vodafone network. Seems to have been consistent since receipt. I'll maybe contact my provider and request new sim to see if that helps but no issues previously.
0 Likes
Darbis
Voyager
Options

This is a software or hardware issue with a very large number of phones in Europe

mark770
Voyager
Options

Thanks for the info and link. I've "liked" your reply but the reality is that I really don't as it seems I'm suffering the same as many others 😅.  Appreciate the input thanks. This kind of issue is really significant 

amoscow
Journeyman
Options

Yes. I've just received my S22+ and my call connectivity drops out throughout the call. One second I've got a few bars, the next I've got none and the line goes dead. Then it comes back again.

mark770
Voyager
Options
Mine seemed to go fine for around a week but last few days it has started again and even worse is that it seems to occur within a minute of an outbound call being made. Signal drops out completely (message on screen "no network found") and then few seconds later its back to how should be.
Nathan75
Student
Options

This happens to my new S22 Ultra .. It keeps hanging up when i am on a call and then there is no signal bars or network. The phone is 4 weeks old and is not good.I put my sim card back into my old phone and I have full signal and works perfectly.This phone is a lemon and I am orgainzing to have it retuned and refunded..

mark770
Voyager
Options
Pretty much every call I make. As soon as I hit 7 mins then I know its about to drop out