Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Boost your Disney+ with Samsung. Get 12 months’ entertainment from us when you buy a Galaxy S22 series device before 22nd April

(Topic created on: 09-02-2022 05:57 PM)
SachikoT
Helping Hand
Options

Disney+.PNG

Boost your

streaming

Whether you’re looking for the latest blockbusters, new originals, timeless classics Disney+ has got your back.

To celebrate the launch of the epic Galaxy S22 series, we’re offering an amazing 12 months of Disney+ for customers who buy their device before 22nd April 2022 and claim this exciting offer from us on our website.

How to claim Disney+ through Samsung Boost

Boost your Disney+ direct on your new Galaxy S22, Galaxy S22+ or Galaxy S22 Ultra device

1. Head to www.samsung.com/uk/boost/
  2. Sign in to your Samsung Account
  3. Redeem on Disney+ website
  4. Start your Disney+ streaming for 12 months with Samsung Boost

Are you on a desktop? Follow these simple steps to boost your Disney+ on your new Galaxy S22, Galaxy S22+ and Galaxy S22 Ultra

1. Head to www.samsung.com/uk/boost/ and scan the QR code on your new Galaxy S22, Galaxy S22+ or Galaxy S22 Ultra
  2. Sign in to your Samsung Account
  3. Redeem on Disney+ website
  4. Start your Disney+ streaming for 12 months with Samsung Boost

Questions and Answers

Where will I get my Disney+ code?

Your Disney+ code will be generated on your new Galaxy S22, Galaxy S22+ or Galaxy S22 Ultra device through the Samsung Boost page. You can copy this unique code by long pressing it and then head to the Disney+ website to register and activate 12 months

Do I have to register payment details to claim this offer?

Yes, valid card registration required, but you will not be charged during your 12-month subscription period. You can cancel anytime. See Terms for full details.

Will I receive an email before the end of my 12-month subscription?

You’ll receive an email 30 days before your 12 months is due to end.

I’m already a user of Disney+, can I claim 12 months Disney+ through Samsung Boost?

You sure can! When registering via Samsung Boost, you will be provided a Disney+ code that will be valid for redemption until 11 June 2023. If you’re an existing Disney+ subscriber, you’ll need to cancel your current subscription for Disney+ which will deactivate your Disney+ account and re-subscribe for the services applying the code when you re-activate the account.  

What devices are eligible for 12 months Disney+?

If you’ve purchased a new Galaxy S22, Galaxy S22+ and Galaxy S22+ between 9th February and 22nd April 2022, make sure to claim your Disney+ Boost on 22nd April to get 12 months Disney+ from us.

When do I have to claim my 12 months Disney+ from Samsung Boost by?

Make sure to claim your Disney+ Boost by 22nd April 2022 to get 12 months Disney+ from Samsung Boost.

If you have any questions about getting your Disney+ from us, comment below. 

Go to solution
387 REPLIES 387
Members_qKh0exN
First Poster
Options

My code was cancelled as well but when I log in to get my new one, the site says that I'm not eligible. How do I fix this?

0 Likes
sayling
Pioneer
Options

Best bet is to start a new topic

0 Likes
yahweh
First Poster
Options
Great
0 Likes
drabfurs
First Poster
Options
Is this just for use on a phone or TV as well? Thanks
0 Likes
TessM
Mastermind
Options

The subscription is for the Disney+ services, @drabfurs , so you can use this in different devices (TV, tablet, phone...). 

0 Likes
Fufu6
Student
Options

I was given the disney+ code to redeem by 11/6/23.

I waited till my current yearly subscription expired today. I have input the code to now redeem but its saying it already has been used? Who can I contact to resolve this as it clearly hasn't since only I had this code. Thanks

0 Likes
Fufu6
Student
Options

Never mind for some reason the older code worked that expired last year 🤷‍♀️

0 Likes
Members_WfuzHXe
First Poster
Options

It's over 12 months since I bought Galaxy 22 ultra. I tried everything on the booster, but every time I clicked disney+, Nothing happens only coming back to the start! I have chatted online here 3 times and got nowhere. Please help. Thanks.

0 Likes