Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Boost your Disney+ with Samsung. Get 12 months’ entertainment from us when you buy a Galaxy S22 series device before 22nd April

(Topic created on: 21-04-2022 06:40 PM)
SachikoT
Helping Hand
Options

Disney+.PNG

Boost your

streaming

Whether you’re looking for the latest blockbusters, new originals, timeless classics Disney+ has got your back.

To celebrate the launch of the epic Galaxy S22 series, we’re offering an amazing 12 months of Disney+ for customers who buy their device before 22nd April 2022 and claim this exciting offer from us on our website.

How to claim Disney+ through Samsung Boost

Boost your Disney+ direct on your new Galaxy S22, Galaxy S22+ or Galaxy S22 Ultra device

1. Head to www.samsung.com/uk/boost/
  2. Sign in to your Samsung Account
  3. Redeem on Disney+ website
  4. Start your Disney+ streaming for 12 months with Samsung Boost

Are you on a desktop? Follow these simple steps to boost your Disney+ on your new Galaxy S22, Galaxy S22+ and Galaxy S22 Ultra

1. Head to www.samsung.com/uk/boost/ and scan the QR code on your new Galaxy S22, Galaxy S22+ or Galaxy S22 Ultra
  2. Sign in to your Samsung Account
  3. Redeem on Disney+ website
  4. Start your Disney+ streaming for 12 months with Samsung Boost

Questions and Answers

Where will I get my Disney+ code?

Your Disney+ code will be generated on your new Galaxy S22, Galaxy S22+ or Galaxy S22 Ultra device through the Samsung Boost page. You can copy this unique code by long pressing it and then head to the Disney+ website to register and activate 12 months

Do I have to register payment details to claim this offer?

Yes, valid card registration required, but you will not be charged during your 12-month subscription period. You can cancel anytime. See Terms for full details.

Will I receive an email before the end of my 12-month subscription?

You’ll receive an email 30 days before your 12 months is due to end.

I’m already a user of Disney+, can I claim 12 months Disney+ through Samsung Boost?

You sure can! When registering via Samsung Boost, you will be provided a Disney+ code that will be valid for redemption until 11 June 2023. If you’re an existing Disney+ subscriber, you’ll need to cancel your current subscription for Disney+ which will deactivate your Disney+ account and re-subscribe for the services applying the code when you re-activate the account.  

What devices are eligible for 12 months Disney+?

If you’ve purchased a new Galaxy S22, Galaxy S22+ and Galaxy S22+ between 9th February and 22nd April 2022, make sure to claim your Disney+ Boost on 22nd April to get 12 months Disney+ from us.

When do I have to claim my 12 months Disney+ from Samsung Boost by?

Make sure to claim your Disney+ Boost by 22nd April 2022 to get 12 months Disney+ from Samsung Boost.

If you have any questions about getting your Disney+ from us, comment below. 

390 REPLIES 390
DragonWolf5589
Pathfinder
Options

I assume this will work when my phone still not arrived? I ordered 21st febuary.. still waiting for my phone to arrive from the official samsung website.. every day i get a text saying there is a delay and it will arrive tomorrow... to be told same thing...

I will be angry if i miss the 12 months disney plus and earbuds and my trade in bonus because of these daily "delay" with them delivering my phone. its not even a limited edition colour its the standard black but 1tb one - i cant keep missing work just to wait for a parcel that is never turning up and texts daily to apoligies for the delay but no sign of when i will finally get my phone. 

very concerned about this part:

When do I have to claim my 12 months Disney+ from Samsung Boost by?

Make sure to claim your Disney+ Boost by 22nd April 2022 to get 12 months Disney+ from Samsung Boost.

because YOU HAVE FAILED TO DELVIER MY PHONE IN TIME! and i cant claim on desktop as i need QR code ON my "new phone"... whenever i will finally get that ... be lucky  if i get it before end of the summer at this rate

0 Likes
kizarrm
First Poster
Options
Any update?
0 Likes
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options

I wrote 3 times an email for them in the last 3 weeks, but they did not reply at all.
Just the confirmation of receiving the letter and they should answer within 2 days.

0 Likes
Members_Zx2nkhK
First Poster
Options

If you have your code, you can redeem it at disneyplus.com/samsungboost I was advised this by the samsung contact centre, this morning. It worked for me. 

0 Likes
sayling
Pioneer
Options

That's if you have the code. If you don't, or can't get it or haven't received it yet, you are seemingly buggered...

DragonWolf5589
Pathfinder
Options

yeh, i havent even got the phone yet and it says you must claim it on the boost website directly with your s22 to even request the code - samsung support live chat refused to help via my computer i "need to do it directly on the phone or scan the QR code and log in via the s22 phone to see the code"

0 Likes
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options

And no one can give any info.
I tried to chat on Twitter, Facebook, LiveChat on many Samsung websites. I wrote an email, and it's nothing.
"Ohh, I can't help you here, write an email there..."  or "Come back after 28 days gone if you haven't received a code"

sayling
Pioneer
Options

Exactly - you're in an even worse situation, as the code you're referring to is the QR code, which you scan on your phone to access the web form to complete that should get you an email that says they will send you the actual code to enter on the Disney+ page.

0 Likes
Members_htoUR0M
Student
Options

I cannot get to the redeem page, It page asks you to Log in and it then just reloads the page with the same page again asking you to log in again, it would take you on an infinite loop. I tried Chat Support, they said there is a known issue but cant help (not supports fault to be fair) but the lack help isnt re-assuring.

csduk
Journeyman
Options

I have been trying for 6 weeks to get my Disney+ code. I have tried from my phone and from a PC. From a PC I went to https://www.samsung.com/uk/boost/ where you can select the Disney+ 'Redeem Now' button. This takes you to https://www.samsung.com/uk/boost/disneyplus/ where there is a QR code. You scan that with your phone and it just takes you back to https://www.samsung.com/uk/boost/
From my phone, which I am signed into my Samsung account, I go to https://www.samsung.com/uk/boost/disneyplus/ and there is just a 'Sign in' button but when you click it the exact same page just reloads. As on a PC it just goes around in circles.
I have called Samsung a dozen times and keep getting pushed to other numbers that can't help. I was given a phone number for the Promotion Support Team 0330 0545396 but you call that and you get a recorded message telling you that they are unable to help with the Disney+ offer and to visit https://www.samsung.com/uk/boost/disneyplus/
A total mess. Beyond a joke!!

0 Likes