Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BLUETOOTH PROBLEM CONNECT TO MANY DEVICES SAMSUNG S22 ULTRA

(Topic created on: 04-07-2023 01:33 AM)
Neela77
First Poster
Options

I have Samsung S22 ultra, I have such trouble using bluetooth.

1. Whenever I make a call using my car bluetooth, my phone call always hang out after 1 minutes

2. When I make a phone call and I wanna using bluetooth earphone, I have to connect the bluetooth first before make a phone call, so if I'm in the middle of making a phone call, I have to hang out first then I connect the bluetooth, then I make a phone call again, thats so annoying by the way.

Because if I connect the bluetooth while I'm on the phone call, Its connected but I can not switch from speaker to bluetooth (whereas bluetooth connected, bluetooth icon appear on my calling display buttt still can not be activated, even if I click on that bluetooth icon so many times, still can not be switch from the speaker to bluetooth, as stand still)

I did factory reset n went to samsung centre so many times but still no solution

Anyone else had this issue and found a fix?

1 REPLY 1
PaulC59
Troubleshooter
Options
Instead of hanging up it might be worth trying switching off Bluetooth then switch it back on, select your earphones. That might work. I suspect the problem is if your phone is connected to your car and earphones at the same time for calls and audio etc it may prevent your phone from switching. If you don't want to use your car you could edit the Bluetooth settings for your car and switch off the calls option? Hope this helps but worth a go. I use Bluetooth in the car but not for headphones. One thing to consider is potential safety issues of wearing headphones in a car as you might not hear important noises outside the car such as horns or sirens etc so it could be a safety function that might prevent it?
0 Likes