Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Blue light appearing whenever I play games on my S22 5G

(Topic created on: 18-03-2023 03:16 AM)
UNKNOWNUSERNAME
Big Cheese
Options
hey,  whenever I play games on my phone a blue light appears below my navigation bar, it doesn't happen on any other apps other than games, its not something that bothers me, I just want to know what it is. any help/advice would be appreciated!

5 REPLIES 5
Glenntech
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Can you share a screenshot or photo of what's showing?
0 Likes
ImaStoner
First Poster
Options

It's part of the edge app I believe, its telling you that an app is using your camera, mic, and/or location. There's an app called access dots you can download where you can customize the colors

0 Likes
Solution
KSB24
First Poster
Options

(i'm not even european. Forgive my bad english.)

It is Associated to a feature called "Game Optimizing service" (also known as GOS.) Samsung installed in their galaxy smartphones for reducing the heating(and reduces the "frame per second" both time.) and improve the gaming experience of samsung users.

this "Blue line" appearing on the Navigation bar,is for let the user notice the function"Auto performance manager" is currently working.

But still if you Don't Want this feature, and Appear below the navigation bar,

Follow the next step While During the gaming.(it's not completely turning off the GOS.

also the temperature of your phone might increase little more. It's turning off the function that temperature reducing). 

IMG_20230401_085304.png

 Swipe on the Navigation bar to appear it, then Click on the icon placed on left of the navigation bar.

IMG_20230401_091216.png

 you'll see a tab "Game Booster" appear.

Click "Temperature>".

Then a tab "Performance monitor" will appear, check Off the "Auto manage performance."

And it's done!

The blue line that appeared below the navigation bar will never be displayed again, unless you turn on this function again.

Wish this helped you.

UNKNOWNUSERNAME
Big Cheese
Options
thankyou so much!
0 Likes
SellGameConsol
First Poster
Options

The blue light you're seeing when playing games on your Samsung Galaxy S22 5G is likely the device's blue light filter feature. It reduces eye strain by limiting blue light emission. You can adjust its settings in the Display section of your phone's Settings menu. If the issue persists, try restarting your device or contacting Samsung support.

0 Likes