Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Beta program

(Topic created on: 22-10-2022 11:55 AM)
skygrowler
Explorer
Options

does anyone have any idea when UI5 is going to be sorted , i have a brand new S22 that is unusable due to the beta program ? No one in support seems to have any idea about how to downgrade it either .

0 Likes
25 REPLIES 25
Glenntech
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
It's due out sometime at the end of October from what I've heard.
But it's subject to change if any major problems arise before then.
Why is your phone unusable?
Have you gone through the Beta community to seek answers to the issues you are experiencing?
Sometimes clearing the Partition Cache can help depending on what problems you have
skygrowler
Explorer
Options

i have tried everything factory resets , at least four hours on to support who seem to either have no idea or can't sort it . i have tried to downgrade but nothing happens and now my laptop will not connect to the phone just states that the usb is unsupported , it was connecting before . my desktop now has no downgrade button to click . i have really had enough of this phone , it is the worst phone i have ever had and samsung support is hopeless . as soon as it is sorted i will sell it ,cut my losses and move on !

0 Likes
MidniteUK
First Poster
Options
Where did you get beta from? It shows me no option to enlist
0 Likes
BaronDigo
Helping Hand
Options
You should have known this before joining the beta. Take responsibility of your actions.
However, have you tried withdrawing from the beta?
0 Likes
BaronDigo
Helping Hand
Options
Yu cant join the beta at will. Samsung sends out invites when they are about to start. And there is an eligibility requirement too.
keith30
Maestro
Options
By time we receive the Ui5 the Ui6 will come to be available at this rate, the time it's taken to come out. Why don't they just scap it and release the Ui6, it's already being developed.
0 Likes
BaronDigo
Helping Hand
Options
If only it were that easy.
0 Likes
Glenntech
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
It's because you need to go through the Beta program forum on the Members App that comes up first before you come into this community.
Because its a beta software, support on the phone won't be able to help as they won't have the details of the software.
The Beta program community will be where the developers will read the issues that people are experiencing.
You also get a more targeted response through this as others there will have the knowledge to help.
If you don't do the process correctly, then you will likely create problems that you now experience

Please do visit and seek advice and help within that forum.
Hopefully it's a simple fix and you can get things working correctly again.

Beta software will always have issues and bugs. There are plenty that warn before people sign up. I even did a post warning people to think before they sign up.
For the most part it's been stable and I've not had too many issues on my S22 Ultra. Mostly apps that are not quite compatible with the Beta, as the app developers haven't updated the apps yet
skygrowler
Explorer
Options
Did you copy and paste this? 😃 I have taken responsibility for my actions in trying to remove it from my phone. Withdrawing does nothing the software remains, I thought you would have known that?