Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Battery

(Topic created on: 12-10-2022 10:47 PM)
jem1979
First Poster
Options
Since last software update battery draining so fast,anyone else?
0 Likes
8 REPLIES 8
nowdeleted
Big Cheese
Options
Depends what you have running in the background.
Check your device care.
Things like fb, Spotify, WhatsApp, and many more like eating batteries.
Also turn off adaptive brightness and manually set it that you feel comfortable with. WiFi, if not available, turn it off as your phone will still search for a signal.
Darkness mode will help save your battery.
Schwifty069
First Poster
Options
You need to turn on put unused apps to sleep your phone can do this out of how much you use the apps it's smart
0 Likes
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

When did you complete the last update @jem1979  ? I ask as it may take a short time for the phone to optomise.

Ensure your apps are optimised too.

You could also > Clear Cache Files from the phone's System Partition Section  > https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/mobile-devices/how-do-i-clear-the-cache-on-my-device/ You may need to insert your earphones or hook upto a powered On Laptop to access the Clear Partition Section. This may help with lag or stutters as this clears the phone of old/unused or broken cache files.There is also a Repair Apps option in the Menu System too. 

I wish you all the best. Take care.  😎 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

GoanGeek
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
I noticed Google play services was draining my battery as it had a high usage.

If yours is the same try clearing its cache.
0 Likes
MadalinK
Hotshot
Options
My S22 Ultra managed 6h45min of screen on time yesterday!

Current phone : Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ 5G 512GB
0 Likes
zimma71
Voyager
Options
So basicaly you only get 2 weeks of a days use ,no good if your working , too many updates destroys the phone
0 Likes
battery drain
Journeyman
Options

The pride of the Samsung brand has been going into deep cores of drains in recent times.

A bunch of compelling bloatware is one among the cunning & crooked fundamental issues in Samsung's design. It drains the battery much faster than other brands like Moto,vivo, oppo, xiaomi, etc...

Even the maximum battery saver does not work like the estimated time shown in the app, 

Medium power saving mode stands better in comparison.  

The battery drains radically even during the 4g call duration .

Samsung brand executives nevertheless agree on these facts, they are probably well trained at bluffing customers by explaining lame reasons. 

0 Likes
battery drain
Journeyman
Options

The pride of the Samsung brand has been going into deep cores of drains in recent times.

A bunch of compelling bloatware is one among the crooked & cunning fundamental issues in Samsung's design. It drains the battery much faster than other brands like Moto,vivo, oppo, xiaomi, etc...

Although apps not used added in deep sleep mode, lowest brightness, games not used ( but game related services keeps restarting cunningly) animations turned off- samsung Apps which are not required at all, keep restarting in the background to drain the battery.

The battery drains radically even during the 4g call duration .

Even the maximum battery saver does not work like the estimated time shown in the app, 

Medium power saving mode stands better in comparison.  

We are suppose to experience long lasting battery life rather than struggling with various settings here & there ,
but 
Samsung brand executives nevertheless agree on these facts, they are probably well trained at bluffing customers by explaining lame reasons. 
0 Likes