Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 

Battery drain πŸ˜ͺ on S22ultra

(Topic created on: 05-12-2022 09:44 AM)
CaptTamagochi
Journeyman
Options
I recently switched from S20FE to S22GalaxyUltra I'm so baffled by the battery drain on my S22ultra. I tested both phones by putting them side by side fully charged. Next morning my S20 still has 90% battery while my S22 has gone down to 59%. I shouldn't be turning off 5G, Bluetooth and WiFi to save battery life on my s22. Help ? 
0 Likes
7 REPLIES 7
nowdeleted
Big Cheese
Options
Turn off the adaptive brightness and set it to what you are comfortable with.
0 Likes
CaptTamagochi
Journeyman
Options
Never set to adaptive brightness. I've always used to select the brightness I need. Even with the s2oFE.
0 Likes
nowdeleted
Big Cheese
Options
Look at the device care and see if you can work out what is eating the battery πŸ”‹
Glenntech
Samsung Members Star β˜…
Options
The first couple of weeks the software is learning usage patterns to optimise and condition the battery.
So will be a bit inconsistent during this time.
But I would still go into battery and device care, then check app usage.
If there's one that is using a high percentage, you may need to look at app settings.

If you used SmartSwitch to setup your new phone. It maybe worthwhile clearing the phones Partition Cache.
CaptTamagochi
Journeyman
Options
Thank you. I'll try the clearing the partition cache. .. and will be patient 😌 and let my S22Ultra learn my phone habits !
0 Likes
Slothtamerv2
Navigator
Options
Install good gaurdians brilliant app,
0 Likes
colm35
First Poster
Options
I have the same problem with my new samsung s20 fe that I purchased. The battery is even worse when samsung head phones are connected and worse still when the galaxy watch is connected. The battery only lasts about 4 to 5 hrs at most poor power storage proformance in a time when I want to use a little energy as possible trying to help the planet
0 Likes