Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Awful battery life

(Topic created on: 12-11-2022 07:08 PM)
Members_yFNhBfx
Journeyman
Options

Hey guys,

I was wondering if anyone is facing the same problems as me. So after i downloaded one ui 5 my phone (S22 exynos) barely lasts 3 hours SOT with moderate use of tiktok (around an hour or so) and the idle drain is so bad. I could leave it alone for an hour and the phone will drop from 100% down to 90%. I tried talking to one of the support centers in my are and he told me that this is normal? Although the advertised SOT is over 7 hours and i used to get easily over 6 hours before. Also when i add the battery percentage usage of the different apps it never adds up to my used percentage its always off by like 30% atleast

13 REPLIES 13
WhiteKitten1
Pioneer
Options
Ohh, I thought it was still in beta. They released it?
0 Likes
Members_yFNhBfx
Journeyman
Options

Yup i talked to one of the support because i wanted to unenroll from the beta but they told me its been the official version since a couple of weeks

0 Likes
AlexH1987
Explorer
Options
Hey how have you been getting on with this? I have had my S22 Ultra for 2 weeks now and I'm averaging around 3 hours SOT per day. I mainly am on Instagram, Twitter, little bit of YouTube and music on headphones. No gaming and no phone calls. Every evening I'm topping up otherwise I will be out of battery before bedtime. People tell me it will get better but it's not improving??
0 Likes
Members_yFNhBfx
Journeyman
Options

As a college student that has to commute daily around 3 hours i have no choice other than to have my charger with me at all times because otherwise it will die on me. I'm waiting till they roll out new updates and see how things will go and if by android 14 it doesnt get better then although I'm in love with samsung then my next phone gonna have to be a pixel

0 Likes