What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Apps

(Topic created on: 02-11-2022 05:46 AM)
Options
Somehow I have hidden nearly all my apps that I need daily. Anyone know how to undo it? Its seems to memorise apps that I wanted to send to the home screen all 164 of them!. Between Google and Samsung and all the the passwords and the auto fill that don't work I've nearly lost my marbles!!!!! Shitsung and Garble is what they should go by. #apps resets, # unhide hidden apps

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Neo001
Legend
Options

Hi,

To unhide the apps, go to Settings > Home screen > Hide apps on home and app screen.

Remove the apps from the hidden apps section.

In Settings > Home screen, turn off Add new apps to Home screen. You could also turn on Lock Home screen layout option.

Screenshot_20221102_072124_One UI Home.jpg

After you unhide them, they will not be restored to the same position /folder that they were in (unless by default), before you hid them. You may have to rearrange your apps.

View solution in context

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
Solution
Neo001
Legend
Options

Hi,

To unhide the apps, go to Settings > Home screen > Hide apps on home and app screen.

Remove the apps from the hidden apps section.

In Settings > Home screen, turn off Add new apps to Home screen. You could also turn on Lock Home screen layout option.

Screenshot_20221102_072124_One UI Home.jpg

After you unhide them, they will not be restored to the same position /folder that they were in (unless by default), before you hid them. You may have to rearrange your apps.

0 Likes
Options
Thank you. I did this but didn't hit Done. So got it sorted now. thanks,. I'm awful with phones so that saying a useless worker blames his tools. I need to get educated and hauled into some age of technology. UK can't say end users are at the fore front. But I'm greatful we have it. Thank you and have a great day
Neo001
Legend
Options

Glad that it worked out. Have a nice day ahead!