Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Annoying doorbell like sound/notification on Samsung 22

(Topic created on: 14-10-2022 03:09 PM)
Kimmyk 14
First Poster
Options

Can someone please help me because I am literally going crazy. I am getting random doorbell like notification sound from my phone yet qhen I check what the notifications is there is nothing.

I have literally disable all notifications and the noise coz its now just noise still randomly sounds. It's loud and annoying and I just want it to stop please! I downloaded some app called Nice Catch but that didn't help either. I need it to just stop.

Please I beg someone help me!!

0 Likes
12 REPLIES 12
Richmar83
Helping Hand
Options
Under Settings -> Notifications -> Advanced, turn on Notification history. If it happens again then you'll be able to see if it is a notification and if so which app it is.
0 Likes
Ventor
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@Kimmyk 14 Hi, try disabling NFC. Greetings.

"The quieter you become-the more you are able to hear..."

0 Likes
GoanGeek
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
I used to get it while trying to charge the phone when it said moisture detected ( although it wasn't) and then it sorted itself out.

May clean your charging port.

Just a wild guess if the others suggestions don't work.
0 Likes
LiBasci
First Poster
Options

I have this same problem and have found nothing that will tell me what the notification is. NiceCatch shows nothing, notification history shows nothing. I have 2 friends that have the same phone with the same updates and they don't have the same issue. Any ideas so far?

0 Likes
Danny581
First Poster
Options

Where can one find NFC, Kimmy? Thanks

0 Likes
Danny581
First Poster
Options

Are you talking NFC Payments?

0 Likes
Kishore123
First Poster
Options

Samsung has lost its credibility. They cant figure out a way to tell thileir users where that fricking doorbell like notification comes from. I am sure it must be some Engineer who they were not paying well, and ended up being let go. 

0 Likes
Lovebrittanyxox
First Poster
Options
  • My phone is doing the same thing. I have a galaxy s20 plus. Random doorbell noise.. no notifications. 
0 Likes
TxPat
First Poster
Options

Same thing with Galaxy S10e. It just started a few days ago. I haven't downloaded any new apps. There's nothing current when I look at my notification history.

0 Likes