Did you mean: 

Android Beta 13 UI 5.0

(Topic created on: 29-04-2022 01:11 AM)
Logan04
Pioneer
Options
Hi Guys
Just a quick question. 
How come the android 13 is coming for S22 ultra and the 12 one still not stable enough.
Any thoughts about this?

I get bit of bugs in my S22 Ultra still.

Thank you 
9 REPLIES 9
Sabir1
Pioneer
Options
I'm not too certain, but like the name suggests, it is the beta version. It is being tested within a group of users as an open beta test to gather feedback and identify bugs. I assume they would still release updates for android 12 as they polish android 13.
Logan04
Pioneer
Options
Because I saw the plans should be released within the end of November, and that's not far, with the 12 still showing lots of bugs on it.
Glenntech
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
I've no issues with my S22 Ultra
Android 12 is working fine as far as I can see
Android 13 is only in a Beta testing stage currently and won't be a general release thing for a while yet. Its only just become a Beta for developers this week
Harveyx1
Helping Hand
Options
It's 7 months away, that's still 7 monthly software patches to sort things out
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options
Appreciate some customers may still have issues, however a number of Bugs have been fixed.

A while before we get stable release of Android 13 and hopefully the Beta testing will improve matters this time. There could be a Beta for general users in July, however need to see on that one.
https://www.sammobile.com/news/samsung-android-13-one-ui-5-0-update-could-begin-testing-by-july/amp/

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

GoanGeek
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
So far heard good things about android 13 from the Pixel group which is a good thing since Android 12 was and is still a buggy mess.
Fingers crossed Android 13 will make our phones Awesome again as they were meant to be.

Android 11 was just perfect for the S21 Ultra until Android 12 came and messed everything up.
Krisalex79
Helping Hand
Options

Now that's a VERY GOOD question. I never thought on that, but you are CORRECT and ACCURATE. I hope that that android 13/OneUI 5.0 will fix whatever bugs are left.

The FACT that i PRETEND to believe you, DOES NOT mean i actually believe you.
Daasein
Journeyman
Options
Wasn't there a developer program that got pre-betas? And is it too late to sign up for a generic one that'll just be tied to my account? I can't find a link to One UI's Sign Up form 😕
Krisalex79
Helping Hand
Options

Recently i saw a prediction that either august update (less likely) or september update (more likely) will finally put the s22 ultra in sa decent shape. The upcoming release of One UI 5.0 is beta - it is for trsting, bug hunting, bug fixing, the final version is expected to be late november. 

The FACT that i PRETEND to believe you, DOES NOT mean i actually believe you.
0 Likes