Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amazon Prime Video crashing s22 ultra

(Topic created on: 24-02-2022 08:03 PM)
Sniffer
Pathfinder
Options
Trying to watch Prime video live and the phone is crashing randomly. Sometimes at the start of the live broadcast or after it's started. It restarts the phone after the crash. In the UK with the Exynos soc. Anyone else having similar issues please? 
0 Likes
13 REPLIES 13
Mdt765
Navigator
Options
Was watching prime video and had no issues, am on mid resolution.
0 Likes
Sniffer
Pathfinder
Options
Crash report log sent to Samsung. It's when you start the live broadcast. Either that or my phone dislikes Arsenal or Wolves. I've the resolution maxed out and on vivid.
0 Likes
iPhone_McGee
Explorer
Options

Just tried Prime Video and it crashed for me too. It also crashes on the Samsung TV Plus app

0 Likes
Ekarahan
Navigator
Options
Just tried and it crashed on me ...Fhd+ on vivid..this is not acceptable samsung not just one but too many bugs I am starting to worry it's actually a hardware problem rather than software...I hope I'm wrong.
0 Likes
Sniffer
Pathfinder
Options
Still thinks a badly tested driver related to the new SoC. Either that or apps aren't compatible with the SoC yet.
0 Likes
Ekarahan
Navigator
Options
Ok I agree with Amazon video but how about samsungs own TV plus app?
0 Likes
Sniffer
Pathfinder
Options
I very much doubt the devs for the TV plus app were ever consulted on the Exynos drivers. They'll probably play catch up in the next few months.
0 Likes
colbigglesworth
Student
Options

I had the same issue with Arsenal v Wolves, restarted my phone.

0 Likes
Sniffer
Pathfinder
Options
Just received an update to the TV Plus app, 1.0.04.7 and it seems stable now. Give it a try.
0 Likes