I want the Always on Display app to show the clock when the phone is charging only.
Solved! Go to Solution.
Hi @catalin01 ,
Always On Display offers 4 options to show:
1. Tap to show.
2. Show always.
3. Show as schedule (you can set a time to display this if you always charge the device at the same time for example).
4. Show for new notifications.
These options can be selected from the phone Settings> Lock screen> Always On Display.
1. Tap to show - its a nice option and almost what i want
2. Show always - is not what i want
3. Show as schedule - i'm not charging the phone only night
4.Show for new notifications - i do not know exactly what it does. I think turn on the "always on display" when i have a notification
I wish to have a optin when a plug my charger or i put the phone wireless dock the always on disply be on, show me the clock, and when i unplug or undock the phone from charge the always on display to be turn off.
Thank you for help.
Works good. Ty