Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

After being a Galaxy user/fan since the beginning, i can honestly say the S22 Ultra sucks. The lag, the glitches, etc.

(Topic created on: 10-09-2022 04:08 AM)
JFarr
First Poster
Options

After being a Galaxy user/fan since the beginning, I can honestly say having the S22 Ultra since Dec 4, 2022 - it socks.

Performance,  lagging, glitches, memory, apps. dropped calls,  etc.

Samsung only suggests trying everything I already have tried.  I have minimal general aps - I even factory reset it and within a week, it completely sucked again.

6 REPLIES 6
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

That's disappointing to hear @JFarr  😕 

I've owned the Samsung Galaxy s²² Ultra 256Gb Exynos SoC since Launch day and it's performed admirably.

May I ask what you've tried thus far please  ?

i.e 

Safe Mode.

Clearing the phone's System Cache Partition Files etc.

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

FMN
Journeyman
Options
I can honestly confirm what JFarr said, same sort of issues with my s22 ultra, it freezes when calls are coming in sometimes, shuts down on it's own during calls etc. I wipe cache partition every now and again, restart as well. The thing is any time this happens, I get an error message waiting to be sent in my Samsung member account, but not sure anything gets done
NewtonHeath
Explorer
Options
I have never had a problem with my S22U. If I had those problems, I would be asking for a replacement handset.
0 Likes
hmptec
Journeyman
Options
Not experienced these problems. The phone has been great for me personally.
0 Likes
Hassan1983
Journeyman
Options

Get a replacement,  issues you've mentioned are not normal, you must have a lemon.

Using S22 ultra with Exynos SoC and it's simply awesome apart from the recent Fast charging bug caused by an update.

0 Likes
michaelxy
Pioneer
Options

Some S22 Ultra are defective - exchange it.

Note9, unihertz jelly pro, Nokia 6300, xCover4, xCover5, Galaxy Tab Active3, S23 Ultra 0,5 TB
0 Likes