Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2nd May Update?

(Topic created on: 20-05-2022 03:58 PM)
smg1
Helping Hand
Options
I have a Samsung S22 Ultra with the Exynos chip in England. Has anyone else received the 2nd May update yet?  Or are we not receiving one?

0 Likes
8 REPLIES 8
tinglish
Hotshot
Options
Didn't know we were getting another update for may.
Tourbillon De La Vie
Samsung Members Star ★
Options

Much as it would be nice to have it, it is not a given we'll get the 2nd update this month. Samsung might decide to push it together with June patches

Shelley123
Voyager
Options
Update come through on mine last weekScreenshot_20220520-180053_Software update.jpgScreenshot_20220520-180044_Chrome.jpg
smg1
Helping Hand
Options
This the update I'm referring too..Screenshot_20220520-185328_Gallery_10228_1653069208.jpg
TechZilla
Troubleshooter
Options
Is that update for the snapdragon version? If so it might not be needed for the Exynos version or a different region etc.
smg1
Helping Hand
Options
Yes your right. The update is bring rolled out for the snapdragon version. I wish samsung would give us more information about why and who will get this update.
Tourbillon De La Vie
Samsung Members Star ★
Options

I think will still get update, just the matter of when. Next week, as I hope, or in June as part of the security patches. Timing also depends on the region.

TechZilla
Troubleshooter
Options
It might be specific to the snapdragon chipset that the Exynos doesn't require or for better 5g connection for snapdragon versions. Impossible to say.
0 Likes