Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

20 Days of Christmas

(Topic created on: 30-01-2023 11:45 AM)
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options
Great promotion Samsung 👍 My claim was approved within seconds of being completed, Brilliant job 👏 
16 REPLIES 16
portlanders
Journeyman
Options

Thanks for posting, 

I ordered the Watch5 Pro for £100 cashback that was due by today.
Disappointing Samsung didn´t forsee how popular it would be and can´t deliver on the timescale. 
It will only distract customers from joining future cashback promotions. 

You would think they would inform us of any delays, lack of transparency from a company doesn´t appeal to me. 

Will see if i get told the same line when i contact them tomorrow.  

0 Likes
portlanders
Journeyman
Options

Useless!!
T&C´s FAQ´s all state up to 45 days, nothing to say of any delays in payment, and their reply directs us to generic information that still says up to 45 days.

Thanks for taking part in the Samsung 20 Days of Christmas promotion! 

We are dealing with a high volume of claims right now, but we always endeavour to update you on the progress of your claim as promptly as we can.

All updates are provided via e-mail as soon as they are available, so please check your inbox and your spam folder regularly to keep up to date with our messages.

The status of your claim is also available through the Track My Claim https://2021.samsungpromotions.claims/20_days_of_christmas/en-GB/track-claim  page of our website, so keep an eye on it. You can check any live updates by logging in with your Claim Reference number and e-mail address.

Please note that all updates are available in your inbox and through the Track My Claim page, so there’s no need to e-mail us for further updates. Our agents won’t be able to provide any more information than what’s already available through our website, and chasing an update might result in delays in responding to your query.

Thank you for bearing with us while we’re working on your claim.

Kind regards,

Promotional Support

0 Likes
JDSensations
Apprentice
Options

Well this is going to bite me in the butt then. I have planned to pay off my previous contract with this payment and keep my new one rather doing a direct upgrade.

I will have to just pay it off with my own money then wait for this to come through

0 Likes
SithLord
Voyager
Options
Strangely, yes.
200 in account this morning from opia ltd. But for me it's only around day 35, having got the fold 4 on Dec 19th.
0 Likes
JDSensations
Apprentice
Options

Just noticed £300 into the account today. No email or anything to say it was on it's way so just keep a look out if still waiting.

0 Likes
malg1219
First Poster
Options
I didnt recived any money yet . I have recived email a money are in a bank and will be send soon . I checking evry morning and its no money at all . When i contact with customer service they send information to investigation team snd we have to wait for snswer . For me are liers . I check wigh xolicitor ic they lie customers with fals promotion its breaking low . I will gk to court . Suprised me coz i purchase with promotion from o2 .
0 Likes
missalright
First Poster
Options
0 Likes