Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

'Youtube Premium' Reminder

(Topic created on: 01-03-2021 11:00 PM)
smiley
Troubleshooter
Options
With all the excitement of a new S21 smartphone ... as well as claiming the preorder free gear... it is easy to forget...

Don't forget there was a 4 month free youtube premium promo with your S21 purchase... but it needs to be activated by 5th March. 

I have just subscribed... it also includes youtube music... all the latest albums etc... and you can watch all the music videos as well as listen to the music. 

Additionally of course the youtube channels can all be watched without adverts. 

Personally I have cancelled my Spotify premium for 4 months for a switch of music apps... to try out this youtube service instead. 

Youtube premium normally costs £11.99 per month... so this promo saves £47.96. Just don't forget to cancel the service at the end of the 4 month period of you don't want to be charged. 

Kind regards
Smiley 😀

Smiley

- Smiley
------------------------------------------------------------------------
SAMSUNG S23 ULTRA 512GB SM-S918B/DS

Samsung Galaxy Watch 5 Pro SM-R920 in Grey Titanium
Samsung Galaxy Buds2 Pro SM-R510 in Graphite
10 REPLIES 10
Caveman49
Explorer
Options
I'd totally forgot about this - thank you
seanr31
First Poster
Options
I got an s21 ultra, followed the instructions but I only got a 1 month free trial?
0 Likes
N8zan
Pioneer
Options
you have to log in to an account you never used on YouTube
0 Likes
seanr31
First Poster
Options
ah no worries, cheers
0 Likes
smiley
Troubleshooter
Options

Not quite true.  I used a youtube account I have had for many years.   Perhaps the difference is that i have never subscribed to Youtube premium before in the past.

Smiley

- Smiley
------------------------------------------------------------------------
SAMSUNG S23 ULTRA 512GB SM-S918B/DS

Samsung Galaxy Watch 5 Pro SM-R920 in Grey Titanium
Samsung Galaxy Buds2 Pro SM-R510 in Graphite
0 Likes
N8zan
Pioneer
Options
well i only get the offer when i use a new account and I've never subscribed to premium either. so i guess its different for each person.
0 Likes
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Certainly is a good offer if you are eligible,  though the full price may not necessarily be worthwhile.

See  more here https://www.howtogeek.com/659597/what-is-youtube-premium-and-is-it-worth-it/ 

https://support.google.com/youtube/answer/6305537?co=GENIE.Platform%3DAndroid&hl=en 

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

0 Likes
WelshPaul
Troubleshooter
Options

Didn't know about this...

I just got the four month free trial on my new S21 Ultra. I used an account I have had for years (never had premium before or any trial).

My advice comes from being a UK Samsung iPhone user.

Current Devices:
  • iPhone 14 Pro 256GB Deep Purple
  • Samsung Galaxy Buds+ > Model: SM-R175.
0 Likes
Members_ub2BB9G
Student
Options

The redeem offer button doesn't load anything but the usual sign up screen on youtube where you sign up to pay £11.99 a month, can any one help

0 Likes