Did you mean: 

Your experience with the new Samsung Galaxy 21

(Topic created on: 28-01-2021 04:33 PM)
XanderC
Explorer
Options
Hey everyone,

Those that preordered the new Galaxy 21 
How do you find it so far? ( if you got already )
I preordered the clasic 21 and I am happy so far.
Basicly its a PC in your pocket with the 8gb ram and Octa Core @ 2.9 GHZ 
The cameras are wow and the phone all together is a good investment. 
Good job Samsung
15 REPLIES 15
Dr_ic2
Navigator
Options
Yes, I would agree. Moved over from a S20 and it seems snappier and quicker, no issues so far with heat generation. The only negative was the smart switch transfer from the S20 was a lot slower and noticeably more disjointed than last year but overall, very pleased with it.
XanderC
Explorer
Options
I moved from S10+ and jumped to S21 .. so far I am happy.
the camera is just wow
j123456789
Pathfinder
Options

I find the s21 ultra gets too hot after few minutes not really an usable phone.

0 Likes
Charlokylie
First Poster
Options
I've moved from the Huawei P30 (previously a Samsung user before that and regretted the move quickly) and I got my S21 today. Elated that I got it early and I love it so far. Feels like coming home after a long time and I can't get over how fast it is. The 120hz is lovely on the eyes
XanderC
Explorer
Options
So far the S21 is just to good.
I heard one more person saying about the S21 Ultra to heat up after some time.
weird
0 Likes
Lukeb1
Pioneer
Options
what are you doing on the phone to make it overheat? I've had the ultra for 3 days now and it's handled everything thrown at it with no issues at all. video calling, gaming, heavy wev browsing etc.
Ascendance
Apprentice
Options

Getting it tomorrow, kinda worried about heating issues. Your comment gives me hope xD

0 Likes
tsarr
First Poster
Options

My s21 ultra heats like hell, I cannot even hold it with my hands, it is truely burning. My fingers still hurt after 15 minutes off the phone. This phone is Rubbish, I am going to return it for sure.

FYI I did nothing special while using the phone, some photos, some old games which my S8 and S10 handled very well.

0 Likes
Fiz7863
Voyager
Options
i ve recieved mine today, camera is fab..not tested anything else yet. upgraded from s10 to s21 ultra.....amazing 👏
0 Likes