Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

You’re invited to join us at Samsung Galaxy Unpacked 2021 - Discussion & Teaser Thread

(Topic created on: 09-01-2021 10:25 AM)
SachikoT
Helping Hand
Options

We're inviting you to Samsung Galaxy Unpacked to learn all about the latest in our mobile experiences, designed and built to make your everyday lives easier. Experts from across Samsung can't wait to share our news with superfans from Samsung Members Community and peers from the tech world. 

Set a reminder in your calendar for 14th January 2021 at 3pm GMT and save the date to meet the new Everyday Epic.

Over the past year, the world has changed so unpredictably. In a period in our history where it has been necessary for us to be further away from each other, technology has helped us live our lives as we spend more time at home. We have been able to stay connected to loved ones, connect with communities to continue our passions and education (as well as continuing our everyday bits of shopping) and work from home.

Our online event means that even if we are physically apart, we are able to come together connected by a shared passion for innovation, technology and beautiful design. We will be watching this global experience live on the Samsung Community and sharing all the latest information in our Galaxy Unpacked, Together boards. You can also catch this, across our social pages including the SamsungUK YouTube page and our website, so we can help make sure that no-one misses out! 

We’ve created the Galaxy Unpacked, Together boards in the Samsung Community so that we can all connect and share thoughts about the latest news from Samsung. We want to hear from you, our friends and valued contributors on the Samsung Community.

• Will you be joining us for Unpacked?
  • What features or technological innovations do you see coming to the world of mobile in the coming years?
  • What features are you looking for in your mobile experiences?  

Look forward to hearing from you all! 

^SachikoT

25 REPLIES 25
SjorsK
Maestro
Options
  • Will you be joining us for Unpacked? Yessssssssss!!!!!!!!
  • What features or technological innovations do you see coming to the world of mobile in the coming years? Honestly, I believe that Samsung will (and keeps) surprising us and moving the market forward. But what I want to see more is a better intergration between Windows and Galaxy 🙂 And perhaps an time Galaxy might replace windows alltogether. 
  • What features are you looking for in your mobile experiences?  Mhmmm, AAA games! Definitely 🙂 But not with gamepass but native, that would be so cool! 
AntS
Options

Want to know more? I know I do! We’ll be watching Unpacked live here on the Galaxy Unpacked Together boards.

And, if you haven’t done so already, register your interest on our website!

AntS
Options

Hopes? Rumours? Post them here, and see if they come true when we watch Unpacked live here on the Galaxy Unpacked Together boards.

And, if you haven’t done so already, register your interest on our website!

SjorsK
Maestro
Options

I hope that my expectations will be blown away (as usual :winking-face: ). For a phone that is better than the good ol' S20. A device ready for the future and to change many lives for the better 🙂 

(I also hope that there will be a small formfactor flagship, to sell even more friends to the S-Line). 

JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options
  • Will you be joining us for Unpacked?Certainly :smiling-face:
  • What features or technological innovations do you see coming to the world of mobile in the coming years?     Agree with better Integration between Galaxy and computing Devices.    One constant gripe  is the depletion of battery charge  so hopefully not too long into the future may truly have rapid charging  such as an over the air system (though this has been talked about for a little while)  one idea here https://www.newelectronics.co.uk/electronics-technology/over-the-air-charging-gets-real/232014/ 
  • What features are you looking for in your mobile experiences?   Will name a few here -  Powerful and fast processor, combination of productivity and entertainment capability, Advacement of AR.

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Hoping that there will be a fair bit of tech wizzadry to talk about.   As far as Samsung unpacked goes expected of course to feature the S21  ( the three different models)   and an advacement on the S20.  Likely to  We should also hear about  The Galaxy Buds Pro and the new Smart Tags to keep track of posessions via Bluetooth.   I posted some speculation on another thread previously, will also include  some info here.  Camera expected to be an upgrade and reports that the Ultra  may have four lenses.   Rumoured that the Ultra will be able to support WQHD Plus resolution and 120 HZ simultaneously  , whilst the S21 and plus will only  support up to  Full HD Plus   (though may be price savings)  and some folk prefer mainly using HD Plus for Battery Life.  https://www.techradar.com/uk/news/samsung-galaxy-s21-launch-five-things-we-expect-to-see 

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

SjorsK
Maestro
Options

Oh gosh, smart tags will be saving my life... Especially for finding my huuuuuge keychain.... In time I did hide that thing in the fridge and it took me hours to find it >.< 

JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@SjorsK  😁,    sure in that case you can hardly wait  🤣

0 Likes
SjorsK
Maestro
Options

LOL, last time I was at my sister (Which is a student housing whereof I do not dare to say the name). I did hide it.... On a chair 🤣 All tables and benches where moved. 

Good times :')