Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Xbox Cloud Gaming on S21 Ultra

(Topic created on: 05-03-2022 12:53 PM)
GoanGeek
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Hi

Was wondering if anyone tried gaming on Xbox cloud on your phone?

I just saw the advert that flight simulator is on there .

Tried it but was a bit to slow and don't have clue how to play it.

Played horizon 4 though and it was fun .

Bit glitchy in the beginning but kinda worked better after a while and not the best to play but was fun.

Obviously you need.
Your S21 Ultra 
Xbox game pass ultimate
Wireless controller (to connect with Bluetooth to phone)
Game Pass app from Google store.
And good Internet connection. 

Now I am not an Xbox gamer my Son is but I play horizon sometimes so that was fun.

Do Try it out and lemme know how you find it.

It's got potential.

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
smiley
Troubleshooter
Options

@GoanGeek  I have the xbox ultimate pass and cloud service on my S21U.   It all works fine, and games play fairly well for using a phone platform ... of course the 16GB RAM and fairly powerful processing help with the games. 

However to play a game on the phone screen it is somewhat of a novelty... ok for a quick game, but ultimately it is never easy to play an FPS or adventure game on a 6.8" screen.  The screen is too small... or maybe it is my old age eyesight 😂 

A little tip... if you have a smart TV and can screen share from phone to TV, you can play cloud games in large screen...  and actually with a pretty decent performance.  It is not going to keep up with an XBOX or gaming PC, but it is actually quite playable.   Graphically the phone is capable in WQHD+ on the phone screen, and this give a fairly good graphical output to a 55" TV ! 

I use a Razer Kishi gamepad... which with a bit of adaptation works perfectly with the S21U in a slim case. 

Smiley :smiling-face:

smiley_0-1646484804388.png

- Smiley
------------------------------------------------------------------------
SAMSUNG S23 ULTRA 512GB SM-S918B/DS

Samsung Galaxy Watch 5 Pro SM-R920 in Grey Titanium
Samsung Galaxy Buds2 Pro SM-R510 in Graphite
0 Likes
GoanGeek
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Yeah.

It's just fun to use the one off.

More for kids with good eyesight.

It's just I wanted to give it a go for fun and it kinda worked so was quiet pleased.
😁