Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wrong location

(Topic created on: 10-05-2022 05:25 AM)
MatusJ
First Poster
Options
Hello,

I have an issue with my Samsung Pay, Samsung O and possibly more apps which I havent used just yet.

My devide has been purchased in Italy, although I live in the UK and have only purchased the device in another country.

My location is set to UK but some of my apps do not function proerly.

Samsung O says it is not available in my country and the podcasts etc. are in italian language.

Samsung Pay is in english but i still get emails in italian and the ads and promotions are for the italian market.

Could somebody tell me how to change all my services to UK please ?

Thank you
0 Likes
1 REPLY 1
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Unfortunately when a phone is imported from a country to use in another country then some features may not work correctly @MatusJ or work at all.

This happened to me when I imported a Samsung Note 20 Ultra from Samsung Hong Kong.

Samsung Pay didn't work and the Benefits in the Samsung Members App were blank and most content was for the country it was released to be used in.

It's to do with the software and csc code.

Also Samsung UK won't offer support to an imported model so there's no 2 year manufacturers warranty.

In regards to your phone all you can do is check in every relevant setting and preferences settings that UK  / English is chosen.

I wish you all the best.  :smiling-face: 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "