Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wow

(Topic created on: 08-10-2021 11:32 AM)
JimboR
Journeyman
Options
Hi All just thought I'd let you all know that I recently upgraded to the galaxy S21 and am loving it so far. Also was able to claim a free pair of Samsung earbuds and a smart tag. Not used the tag yet but the earbuds are awesome. Only ever used cheaper buds in the past but the difference is amazing.

Only took a few weeks to come as well.

Have a good day all

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Josh_S
Pioneer
Options

Hey Rosie, hope you're having a splendid evening! If you purchased a Galaxy S21 device between 01/09/21-30/09/21, you can claim the awesome Galaxy Buds Pro & SmartTag via the Benefits section of the Samsung Members app on your new S21, or from the following link:

https://2021.samsungpromotions.claims/s21gift/en-GB/claim/get-started

Enjoy! :smiling-face:

View solution in context

9 REPLIES 9
Josh_S
Pioneer
Options

Hey Jimbo, it's great to see your enjoying your new toys!

How are you finding the S21 so far? Is there anything in particular you're having fun with?

rosielove
First Poster
Options
How did you claim please ? I can't find the form ?
Solution
Josh_S
Pioneer
Options

Hey Rosie, hope you're having a splendid evening! If you purchased a Galaxy S21 device between 01/09/21-30/09/21, you can claim the awesome Galaxy Buds Pro & SmartTag via the Benefits section of the Samsung Members app on your new S21, or from the following link:

https://2021.samsungpromotions.claims/s21gift/en-GB/claim/get-started

Enjoy! :smiling-face:

Ianjb79
Student
Options
I never received the free buds, gutted as I claimed them and paid a fortune for a phone and now have to spend more on buds.
0 Likes
JimboR
Journeyman
Options
I am not sure but just followed the link and sent off picture of purchase and the the other bits they asked for and then got an email saying it had been received, about a week later it was approved and them within a couple of weeks they all arrived. Sorry can't be much more help but always found the support staff at Samsung really helpful so might be worth chasing with them....
JimboR
Journeyman
Options
Hi Rosie
Hope you get it sorted and the buds are worth the wait. The tag is very useful as well especially when you as bad with keys as I am.........
Ianjb79
Student
Options
Thank you, I will see if 5hey can help.
JimboR
Journeyman
Options
Hi Josh. The phone so far has been as I expected. Just a good all round upgrade from my last Samsung phone which was the s10. The screen is much clearer and seems a lot more reactive when scrolling and playing games etc and as a keen point and shoot photographer the camera is also a lot better however not had much chance to get out and about to try out the zooms etc but looking forward to trying it out soon. Not being that technical couldn't comment on that side of things but compared to my last Samsung it is an all round much better phone.

Hope you are keeping well.

Jimbo
JimboR
Journeyman
Options
Let me know how you get on. Not that I can do anything but would be cool to know how you get on....