Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wow!! The Moon!

(Topic created on: 18-02-2021 04:31 PM)
Gionike
Voyager
Options
I have to admit,  I was a little sceptic. I thought it was a gimmic. So I never really bothered much about the pictures of the moon taken by YouTube on their S21 ULTRA.  

I was out on my balcony just now and noticed the moon and thought, what the he'll, why not give it a go. Pull out my S21 Ultra and took a few snaps. I couldn't believe how easy it was to zoom and focus with the new built in zoom n lock feature. Well I'll just share the pics and you can see for yourselves. 

19 REPLIES 19
2me2u
Pioneer
Options
no something I've never done .. and also always been careful so never thought would need it.. Will get it thought next time . but tbf I suppose waiting for it will be a good thing give samsung time to cure most of the bugs or all of them
danmidd
Voyager
Options
never been a clear enough sky here to get my moon shot yet 😆🤣
Mimo40
Helping Hand
Options
yeah im like that I don't normally do insurance cover because 9 times out of 10 I'm very careful but for this phone I decided to have insurance for it. as for bugs yeah hopefully things would of been improved by the time you get it or something else might come out.
2me2u
Pioneer
Options
am sure will be worth the wait .. samsung all the way for me or huawei but at they don't have Google now its a deffo no go ..
danmidd
Voyager
Options
what x zoom did you use for your pics
Gionike
Voyager
Options
it was about 97x and 100x
Gionike
Voyager
Options
ah the same thing happend to me with the note 10 plus with samsung upgrade programme. then I went to EE for an upgrade
TomaszDorset
Pioneer
Options
That's mine

20210216_205245_61.jpg

20210216_205245_resized_62.jpg

Gionike
Voyager
Options
👌
0 Likes
Ragety
Pioneer
Options
and mine😃 a phone took this... A PHONE! It might be a gimmick, but still... a PHONE!🤣

20210130_223811_808.jpg

0 Likes