Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wow!! The Moon!

(Topic created on: 16-02-2021 07:49 PM)
Gionike
Voyager
Options
I have to admit,  I was a little sceptic. I thought it was a gimmic. So I never really bothered much about the pictures of the moon taken by YouTube on their S21 ULTRA.  

I was out on my balcony just now and noticed the moon and thought, what the he'll, why not give it a go. Pull out my S21 Ultra and took a few snaps. I couldn't believe how easy it was to zoom and focus with the new built in zoom n lock feature. Well I'll just share the pics and you can see for yourselves. 

19 REPLIES 19
Mimo40
Helping Hand
Options
this was done a week ago. have to say I do love the new camera setup on s21 ultra

20210204_020006_1105.jpg

Gionike
Voyager
Options
that looks amazing. I will take it again hopefully it's a fuller moon
2me2u
Pioneer
Options
woow that is epic now I know what phone I'm getting next shame got to wait till November for upgrade
Mimo40
Helping Hand
Options
I'm just waiting now for full moon..can't wait until summer comes thats when everyone will start posting more pics of the moon 🤣
Mimo40
Helping Hand
Options
yeah great phone had note 9 before this but pics are a world of there own amazing.
Gionike
Voyager
Options
maybe the Note 21 ultra will be out then. be interesting to see that. shame you have to wait till November? do you know have any upgrade programme with your network? just swap the phone?
Mimo40
Helping Hand
Options
I traded my phone in early most networks are like that early upgrade.
2me2u
Pioneer
Options
I do but I have the s10 plus but my problem is last week I cracked the black glass so now I have to wait .
0 Likes
Mimo40
Helping Hand
Options
oh really have you not got insurance on it? if not time is going quite fast and before you know it November will be upon us.