Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Worst phone I've had

(Topic created on: 19-07-2021 04:59 PM)
Vafdy
First Poster
Options
I keep having problems with the internet. in 5g mode is a disaster. The software was better in the s8 s9 series. Battery and charging have not changed in 5 years. When working in uber eat I have to charge my phone e times a day for about an hour.(my Old huawei P30pro 2x 15min)The photo camera takes beautiful pictures but the lack of lamp mode on and disqualifies this camera for taking pictures in complete darkness.  I am very disappointed because my s21 ultra is expensive And lower-end phones perform much better than this model. Does anyone share My opinions? 
7 REPLIES 7
Joeeye
Maestro
Options
I have to admit, I see nothing you've stated here as remotely close to my experience of the S21 Ultra. I own an S8+ too and that phone has absolutely nothing on the S21. Software wise the S21 is smoother, snappier and just plain better. Charging wise, the S21 Ultra charges nearly twice as fast when using the fastest charger for each device. Lack of lamp mode? No changes here from any previous Samsung phone as far as I know. Using night mode even in complete darkness is good and quite frankly what do you expect to see "in complete darkness"? As for these lower end phones performing much better, if you know about these alleged devices, why did you bother buy the S21 Ultra in the first place?
tinglish
Hotshot
Options
I have to say the s21 ultra is easily the best phone I've owned and arguably the best phone out right now.
I've been massively impressed with the performance of my phone,it just handles everything I use it for with ease 😁
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Whilst I have not had the S21 ultra that long I am impressed with the display, functionality, performance speed and overall experience.   From experiments the camera is certainly  an advance on S10 and seems to produce quality, though I have not used it in a real variety of settings yet.  I am aware there are different opinions though and some problems may be sorted by resetting connections and clearing the cache partition.

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@Vafdy 

5G is a battery resource drain with 5G really mainly improving how fast large files are downloaded.

Maybe change from 5G to 4G if your settings and Connections section allows this.

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

I am not often in a 5G area at the moment anyway , have the 4G setting selected.

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

0 Likes
GeezLouise
Apprentice
Options

I am still making up my mind about this phone. The camera "auto" modes seem just bad. OTOH, if I put the camera in PRO mode and turn down a few things like highlights, shadows, etc, then I can get good pictures. I have not yet looked at raw mode pics. As for the apps like phone and contacts, which Samsung puts instead of the google ones, I went back and installed the google ones as I am used to those.

0 Likes
hithere
First Poster
Options
Absolutely shocking for charging
Plug in the cable.
It says 1.45hr till charged then goes into slow mode and says 5hrs....
How Is a cable plugged in got 2 settings....
2 yrs of this *****
0 Likes