Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

wireless charging

(Topic created on: 03-03-2021 07:06 PM)
Suzib
Explorer
Options
Can someone help, I can charge my phone with lead, but when I try and wireless charge it automatically pauses, help its driving mad, trying to figure out why, the wireless charger works for older device but not galaxy s21 
32 REPLIES 32
Mimo40
Helping Hand
Options
have you checked to see if that wireless charger is suitable for the s21
0 Likes
Suzib
Explorer
Options
Well it's a Samsung pad and it's a face charge, but just want charge, just says paused, it works fine on older model
0 Likes
Falloutkid
Pioneer
Options
I'd personally avoid wireless charging even if your phone can do this because the technology isn't that well refined yet and the voltage sent to your smartphone will probably not be the required amount
0 Likes
AshtabS9Ultra
Mastermind
Options
have you tired unplugging the charger leaving for a 30 seconds and restarting the phone sometimes a glitch can happen, how old is the samsung charger?
AshtabS9Ultra
Mastermind
Options
it's just so convenient though, I have a wireless stand next to my bed, sure it uses more electricity and its horrifically inefficient but it's just the convenience of slapping it on there, I remember fumbling in the dark for the cable back in the day 🤣
Z7866
Pioneer
Options
just charge with a cable
Falloutkid
Pioneer
Options
I'd still rather fumble with the cable in the dark but the fumbling has been reduced now what with "type C" charging cables on most new smartphones and if it came down to it i would get out of bed and put the light on if necessary than using a wireles pad.
0 Likes
Suzib
Explorer
Options
yes tried that but still the same, it is a old charger, was looking at getting a new one but falloutkid has scared me now 😁
0 Likes
Suzib
Explorer
Options
OK you've made me think twice 🤔
0 Likes